• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League - 2017/18

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
We're playing with out B-Team with 17 Years old and winnig away against a former CL-Team and Everton can't win at home with their nearly best team against Limassol. A bit crazy.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
I’m not the one to wish for favorable draws but I seriously hope that Milan and Lyon are drawn against each other at some point before facing Arsenal.

From the CL teams that’ll drop down it is only Group H and to an extent Group C that can be a worry. Also, people need to calm down with the Bayern phobia. They’re not gonna finish below Celtic and Anderlecht in their Group.

Wilshero

Seriously impressed by Graham Potter and the work he has been doing with Östersunds FK. When he came to the club they were playing in the Swedish 4th division. Last season was their first in top flight and they then won the cup and qualified for european football. This season they've knocked out teams like Galatasaray, PAOK and Hertha Berlin and are challenging Bilbao for the first place in the group. All of this while playing fantastic football (some of the Bilbao players compared this team to Barca after being out played during the first leg). Great tactical flexibility as well.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Seriously impressed by Graham Potter and the work he has been doing with Östersunds FK. When he came to the club they were playing in the Swedish 4th division. Last season was their first in top flight and they then won the cup and qualified for european football. This season they've knocked out teams like Galatasaray, PAOK and Hertha Berlin and are challenging Bilbao for the first place in the group. All of this while playing fantastic football (some of the Bilbao players compared this team to Barca after being out played during the first leg). Great tactical flexibility as well.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41933777

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Going by Uefa's site the teams entering the Europa will look like.

(seeded)
CSKA Moskva (RUS, 9pts)
Atlético Madrid (ESP, 7)
Leipzig (GER, 7)
Sporting CP (POR, 7)

(not seeded)
Spartak Moskva (RUS, 6)
Napoli (ITA, 6)
Celtic (SCO, 3)
Dortmund (GER, 2)

So we can draw any of the non-seeded teams.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Depending on what team Napoli and Dortmund put out I wouldn’t be confident about the B team beating them.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I mean the British teams handled those runners up quite comfortably in the CL. If there's anything about us we should see them off handily.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Depending on what team Napoli and Dortmund put out I wouldn’t be confident about the B team beating them.
They have no hope. Napoli could easily beat our first team if we don't give them the respect they deserve.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom