• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Southampton Vs Arsenal PL 10/12/2017 12:00pm BT

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Who signed our back 3? Who coaches them?

#neverwengersfault
What's that got to do Sanchez's passing the ball 32 times to the opposition and you pretending it's just fashionable to criticise him. :lol::lol::lol:

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
That what happened when you give the ball away in stupid area your wings back and midfield will be in high of the pitch. Its basic mistakes that's come from lack of sharpness and concentration

Bang on the money there. No doubt our defenders make too many individual errors but a significant amount of goals we concede are due to carelessness on the ball when we're on the attack.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Bottom line. The sad thing is we're on course. Who are we fooling? Why are we pissed? :lol:

20+ years of supporting this team, I find it easier to just accept whatever that comes in our path, because it's one of those things in life that you really love but can't do much to change it.

As long as I have my wife, my kids, my job and my erection, life will still be as good as it gets.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
How many of Alexis turnovers were crosses that were cleared, etc? You know, proper horrendous unforgivable, stray nothing passes that a 5 year old could make?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
20+ years of supporting this team, I find it easier to just accept whatever that comes in our path, because it's one of those things in life that you really love but can't do much to change it.

As long as I have my wife, my kids, my job and my erection, life will still be as good as it gets.
Not in that order surely ffs :lol:

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
That what happened when you give the ball away in stupid area your wings back and midfield will be in high of the pitch. Its basic mistakes that's come from lack of sharpness and concentration

Spot on, any team would look disorganised right after giving the ball away like that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bang on the money there. No doubt our defenders make too many individual errors but a significant amount of goals we concede are due to carelessness on the ball when we're on the attack.
Overplaying is the issue here instead of clear the ball we keep passing it under high pressure

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

If Wenger is saying the players are still down about the United game then it begs the question wtf have you been doing all week?

I find it oddly amusing that during the week Furher Wenger said some of the players questioned the tactics against United but his is the only voice that matters. I suspect there is discontent within the camp after today's appalling showing.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Players were still down after the Man Utd game :lol:

@Makingtrax That was your thinking behind not playing kids in the week, wasn't it?... You know, getting an emphatic win under your belt to erase the Man Utd result...

#Wengermasterstroke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom