• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League R32 Draw: Östersunds FK (Sweden)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
the UK media are already all over this one - I can only imagine what column inches the Swedish media are putting out

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
We're going to stuff this... Away we'll blow it and draw 2-2. Typical Arsenal style. 0-0 the whole fecking game at the Emirates and in the dying moments , they'll bag a goal. We need to face a big opponent to be switches on mentally. Really hope I am wrong but I guess this is my way of keeping my expectations well below the point of Arsenal stuffing up my year.

pacstud

We're going to stuff this... Away we'll blow it and draw 2-2. Typical Arsenal style. 0-0 the whole fecking game at the Emirates and in the dying moments , they'll bag a goal. We need to face a big opponent to be switches on mentally. Really hope I am wrong but I guess this is my way of keeping my expectations well below the point of Arsenal stuffing up my year.
Defensive pessimism.

It has a name.

It's paper armor.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Leave all our stars at home. Take a 0-0 draw back to London and batter them in the return at the emirates.

IchirotoV2

I have too many friends from Östersund for Arsenal to lose this one. With the cold and the fake grass it's an all too real possibility.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Leave all our stars at home. Take a 0-0 draw back to London and batter them in the return at the emirates.

The best thing to do is try and win it in the first leg. We have no weekend game after the first leg. The league cup final is on the Sunday following the second leg.

MkhiMagic

Frontline picks itself in the upcoming games. Gotta let Laca and Mkhi start both EL games unless we blow them away in the first leg. Mkhi is cup tied for the LC final and Laca will most likely have to give way to Auba in the PL. There will be plenty of rotation due to the cup-tied nonsense.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Selection will tough to call for this one. Ideally we could put out a very strong team as we haven't got a league match afterwards but Wenger/players might have some reservations about the artificial pitch.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Laca has to play. Love to see Nketiah too. Chambers and/or Holding. Welbeck if fit.

We can and should try to win the tie in the away leg, we need to rest key players before the Haribo Cup final and that means they shouldn't need to pay in the home leg.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Don't know why a new thread was started

Why don't people check? some moderators need to mod themselves;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom