• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | West Ham vs Arsenal | 13th of December @ 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

What result do you predict for this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

marting

This is just going no where now, wenger needs to leave just to freshen this club up. No way in the world are we finishing top 4, it’s ****ing christmas and we are 19 points behind city or more importantly 1 point behind Burnley! We are ****ing 7th.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Pathetic! We need to change our target to top 6. I don't see us getting top 4 and I don't see us winning the EL. We don't have the players and we definitely don't have the manager!

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Well at least we are done collecting those losses and have turned them into draws. Next step is turning those draws into wins.

I'm positive for strong run in the second half of the season!
We did nothing to prevent a loss. We tried to give them presents again.

I applaud your positivity thought. What pills are you on?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
21 shots only three on target. The lads need some shooting boots for Xmas.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
We barely created anything.. Fortunate to get away with 2 points from our last 2, disgraceful stuff.. Why Laca didn't come on at 60 I don't know, and you should never take off Alexis when we need a goal.. This is on Wenger again.

Our away form is relegation stuff..

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Well, you guys can take some solace in the fact that if we run the table, we'll end up on 93 points.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This game was just like the Chelsea game. West Ham doing well with 10 men in the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom