• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs Newcastle. Premier League. 3pm

What will be the result of the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Is the apathy that bad that nobody has created a match day thread?

Tomorrow is another game. A chance to get back on track. I'm not even making a prediction. But, here, look, here is a place to discuss the match. Or vent. Or whatever.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We'll get a much needed win heading into an important game vs Liverpool at the Emirates. 6 points could put us in a very good position as far as top 4 is concerned.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Who gives a toss? Seasons over already. Only way I could get excited is if we sell Alexis and replace him

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Win this and we're in a decent position. Sp**s will lose this weekend and Liverpool have a tricky game at a ground where they blew a 3-1 lead™ last season.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
We will spank them. Özil two goals, Lacazette one and Wilshere. On the other end Monreal will have another pathetic performance and Wenger won’t do anything about it.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It’s a home game so it should be a comfortable win, only reason we’re still on target for fourth.

TorontoGooner76

Is the apathy that bad that nobody has created a match day thread?

I was wondering the same thing! No one wanted to get it going so good job, bingobob!

Anyways, i think it is best to keep to the back four from this point on. I Could see a bit of rotation for this one but not much. Kola back in at LB, maybe even Debuchy at RB if Bellerin needs a rest. Laca back up top. Is there still a need to be cautious with Jack?

A comfortable win will give us a chance to get back on track in front of the home fans. Hopefully this is what happens.

3-1 Arsenal

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
We should win this but it's no-win. Beating Newcastle at home is expected, so unless we whip up a goalfest - which this team doesn't look like doing - it proves nothing.

If we drop points, however, it is further evidence of a decline which will see us out of Europe next season. Unless we win the Europa League.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Who gives a toss? Seasons over already. Only way I could get excited is if we sell Alexis and replace him
:lol:I wouldn't say it's over... Desperately disappointing league performance, but far from over. I know what mean though. The league is the measure of where we are, and the fact that we blew our wad so early almost makes you feel the whole season is a write off. The battle for 4th is starting earlier every year, and it's a battle I personally find it hard to be interested in.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

mmCGOSA.gif
This doesn’t feel like rock bottom yet.

2-1 Newcastle.

Reactions: A_G

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Although never one to be mistaken for an optimist, the despair at our plight by some members here baffles me.

We're :

1. A single point off fourth.

2. Still in contention for 3 trophies.

3. Manchester United's debacle aside, we've a phenomenal home record.

Some team is bound to suffer our wrath at home during the season, might as well be this lot.

Benitez has NEVER beaten us at the Emirates and he certainly won't be starting today.

Much left to fight for, but first let us swat the Geordies aside before taking on the hipsters favorite manager & his unremarkable squad.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Although never one to be mistaken for an optimist, the despair at our plight by some members here baffles me.

We're :

1. A single point off fourth.

2. Still in contention for 3 trophies.

3. Manchester United's debacle aside, we've a phenomenal home record.

Some team is bound to suffer our wrath at home during the season, might as well be this lot.

Benitez has NEVER beaten us at the Emirates and he certainly won't be starting today.

Much left to fight for, but first let us swat the Geordies aside before taking on the hipsters favorite manager & his unremarkable squad.
Well there's the kiss of death.:p

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Lot of unnecessary doom and gloom on AM. One point off fourth, still in all comps.

Terrific home record, only lost once in 21 games!

We'll smash them. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom