• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Quarter-Final: Arsenal v West Ham | December 19, 19:45 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
DNFCjRiW0AUnyPs.png

The Hammers head to Emirates Stadium looking to book their first semi-final appearance in this competition since the 2013/14 campaign, and will hope for a second Carabao Cup London derby victory in succession.

After seeing off Cheltenham Town and Bolton Wanderers in the earlier rounds, Slaven Bilic’s men produced a stirring comeback to recover from 2-0 down and defeat Tottenham Hotspur 3-2 in the last 16.

That set up December’s tie against the Gunners, who have defeated Doncaster Rovers and Norwich City to progress to this stage of the Cup.

The clubs have met twice before in the League Cup, with the Hammers winning 3-1 at Highbury in October 1966, and Arsenal emerging triumphant 2-1 at the Boleyn Ground in January 1998.

Referee: Kevin Friend

Team News:
Ramsey out, Mustafi slight doubt

Possible lineup:
GKbhCHZ.jpg

Will it this kind of game:
dm_2482417b.jpg
Or this:
n-DAVID-MOYES-628x314.jpg
Maybe we'll just be left feeling like this:
Manager-David-Moyes-shocked.jpg

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
DNFCjRiW0AUnyPs.png

The Hammers head to Emirates Stadium looking to book their first semi-final appearance in this competition since the 2013/14 campaign, and will hope for a second Carabao Cup London derby victory in succession.

After seeing off Cheltenham Town and Bolton Wanderers in the earlier rounds, Slaven Bilic’s men produced a stirring comeback to recover from 2-0 down and defeat Tottenham Hotspur 3-2 in the last 16.

That set up December’s tie against the Gunners, who have defeated Doncaster Rovers and Norwich City to progress to this stage of the Cup.

The clubs have met twice before in the League Cup, with the Hammers winning 3-1 at Highbury in October 1966, and Arsenal emerging triumphant 2-1 at the Boleyn Ground in January 1998.

Referee: Kevin Friend

Team News:
Ramsey out, Mustafi slight doubt

Possible lineup:
GKbhCHZ.jpg

Will it this kind of game:
dm_2482417b.jpg
Or this:
n-DAVID-MOYES-628x314.jpg
Maybe we'll just be left feeling like this:
Manager-David-Moyes-shocked.jpg
Top OP!! Deserving of the points. I see a turn around here for you;)

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Could not care less about this. Reserves cup, hope we play some youngsters. Would like to see Quina and Martinez given a go along with Rice.

Before anyone starts their typical "lol he doesn't care about the cup his team is **** lolol", think of how pathetic your expected lineup is, and this is literally 3 games from winning the entire thing. No one gives a flying **** about this cup until the final, and even then it's a joke.

Alas, it's a chance to see some players that we normally don't get to see.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Deserving of the points
No points at stake, just a spot in the SF. Which is big considering Manchester United, City and Chelsea are likely to be the other 3 teams in the hat.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Could not care less about this. Reserves cup, hope we play some youngsters. Would like to see Quina and Martinez given a go along with Rice.

Before anyone starts their typical "lol he doesn't care about the cup his team is **** lolol", think of how pathetic your expected lineup is, and this is literally 3 games from winning the entire thing. No one gives a flying **** about this cup until the final, and even then it's a joke.

So hostile today. I think I like you better when Moyes isn't at West Ham.

Honestly speaking I really enjoy these cup games. But you're right, I don't enjoy them for the cup itself but rather for the show of youngsters we get.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
So hostile today. I think I like you better when Moyes isn't at West Ham.

Honestly speaking I really enjoy these cup games. But you're right, I don't enjoy them for the cup itself but rather for the show of youngsters we get.

Actually wasn't meant to be as hostile as it looks reading back :lol: What I meant is that I don't care at all about the score at the end, but I'm still interested to see the youngsters etc. getting a chance. The worry is Moyes feeling he has to win and playing our normal starting XI. Doubt it'll happen given our place in the table etc.

Really hope Martinez get's a chance. Tricky little guy, very similar to Hernandez. Could see him annoying your defenders.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Doubt (X)

remember when Arsenal fielded our U-18? this line up is muc...err probably better than that

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Actually wasn't meant to be as hostile as it looks reading back
I totally understand why your post came across that way. The forum has been a nightmare to navigate for you posters of an elite ilk. Lots of sh!t to wade through.

What kind of set up do you expect from Moyes?

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Would be nice if West Ham win so we can start focusing on bigger trophies like CL and PL.
We've been playing two different teams in these competitions so I fail to see your point. Also, we have no hopes of a PL title and we are not in the CL.

If your worry is, we need to get into the CL places then I still don't get it because if a game against this current Hammers side is going to knock all our momentum away then we shouldn't bother in any competition.

We've been playing two different teams in these competitions so I fail to see your point. Also, we have no hopes of a PL title and we are not in the CL.

If your worry is, we need to get into the CL places then I still don't get it because if a game against this current Hammers side is going to knock all our momentum away then we shouldn't bother in any competition.

lol. So serious...

I was just making fun of Pochettino.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Forgot to mention a few of you were mentioned in the last www.kumb.com Opposition View summary :D

http://kumb.com/story.php?id=131965

@tap-in @Makingtrax @Tir Na Nog

Doubt (X)

What does winning this get us? Can you even name who won it last season without looking it up? :lol: I can't!

What kind of set up do you expect from Moyes?

I have absolutely no idea. New manager etc, hard to tell. He might feel like he needs to keep the momentum going, or he might feel the pressure of our league position and basically throw this game out the window.

Forgot to mention a few of you were mentioned in the last www.kumb.com Opposition View summary :D

http://kumb.com/story.php?id=131965

@tap-in @Makingtrax @Tir Na Nog

What does winning this get us? Can you even name who won it last season without looking it up? :lol: I can't!

I have absolutely no idea. New manager etc, hard to tell. He might feel like he needs to keep the momentum going, or he might feel the pressure of our league position and basically throw this game out the window.

Manchester won it last time.
Chelsea before.

EDIT: No City won it before. Then Chelsea.

Big teams Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom