• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Quarter-Final: Arsenal v West Ham | December 19, 19:45 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ospina - 6
Debuchy - 6
Holding - 6
Chambers - 6
Seo - 6
Coquelin - 7
Willock - 6
Walcott - 5
Giroud - 5
Welbeck - 7

Nelson - 6
Sheaf - 6
Da Silva - 6
Midfield and attack should be no more than 4 the defense 6 ospina 0 he done f**king nothing he could have gone for a w**k during the game

The difference between Wenger cheap trash players and your youngsters are quite telling. I mean all the youngsters are comfortable with the ball to their feet and all our youngsters don't **** up the simplest passes.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Wenger just wanted to put all the senior fringe players in one team. What was impressive was our defending though...can't remember one time West Ham threatened.

Hopefully Chambers-Holding can lead us to the trophy. Debuchy looks excellent too. I'm guessing Sead played due to having that one senior player from the 1st team starting.

El-Nenny Coquelin combo sucks. Willock didn't take his opportunity either. Need a bit more natural footballing players in the midfield...sort of like Sheaf.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Most of this 2nd team should get sold in summer over paid and not good enough. Only Giroud welbeck Chambers and holding I'll keep the others need to f**k off not even midtable quality

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Coquelin was decent today, shame for him that he got injured but hopefully that means some more deserving young players will get minutes as an alternative. Elneny was terrible, added nothing to the game except backwards passing in advanced areas. Willock showed more bravery than he did in those areas. He was not bad.

Walcott and Giroud were both terrible. Nelson came on and was much better than Walcott but not enough time to affect the game at all. Sheaf was better than Elneny when he came on. DaSilva gave the ball away in his only main contribution but other than that he only got 5 mins to play. Boring Wenger, give these boys more time. They're better than Elneny.

Welbeck was decent. He gets a lot of stick but he at least tries to assert himself on matches. He deserved the goal out of all the players. Chambers and Holding were solid, if not untroubled. Debuchy and Kolasinac also were solid.

Giroud and Coquelin's injuries are unfortunate but hopefully this means more time for the youngsters in their place if they must play.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Most of this 2nd team should get sold in summer over paid and not good enough. Only Giroud welbeck Chambers and holding I'll keep the others need to f**k off not even midtable quality
I’ll include Giroud and Welshit as well. Giroud will start declining after his main motivation— the World Cup is over.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Giroud injury is a blessing really. Wenger’s gonna be forced to give our £50m striker some minutes :drool:

Pity Walcott couldn’t get a little niggle too.
i'm glad about that. hopefully he scores a few hatttricks and sods off in tje Jan window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom