• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Quarter-Final: Arsenal v West Ham | December 19, 19:45 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Giroud injury is a blessing really. Wenger’s gonna be forced to give our £50m striker some minutes :drool:

Pity Walcott couldn’t get a little niggle too.
You won't be saying that when Lacazette gets injured against Liverpool.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
The fixtures around the SF don't look too bad, I'd play some of the big guns in those games. A heavy defeat over 2 legs could damage the confidence of a team that takes ages to recover from disappointment.

say yes

forum master baiter
The fixtures around the SF don't look too bad, I'd play some of the big guns in those games. A heavy defeat over 2 legs could damage the confidence of a team that takes ages to recover from disappointment.

Surely they’re pretty used to it by now?

Maybe thinking too far ahead but I’d have thought we could ‘bounce back’ for the weekend fixtures.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!

We are pretty good in knock out competitions if you don't count Champions League. I'd only really worry about getting a walloping by City...hopefully Leciester does the job.

Continue to play the young defense. I'd maybe play Ramsey or Wilshere as our central midfield though. No way you go into a top 4 match with El Nenny-Coquelin who have both shown they just can't hold it together.

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Surely they’re pretty used to it by now?

Maybe thinking too far ahead but I’d have thought we could ‘bounce back’ for the weekend fixtures.
They are, but beating two of City, United and Chelsea en route to a trophy could be a huge boost for the club during the season.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Missed this game, still out at a Christmas event. Saw we won though. :lol:

Looks like there's some injuries. Puts to bed the idea that injuries are caused by overplaying. The rotation system means that most of our players haven't played that many games. Even so, surprised Ramsey got to November. Giroud isn't normally injured though. Mustafi coming back.

That's two hamstrings and a thigh strain in December.Don't we supposedly have a new soft tissue conditioning expert in Darren Burgess.?

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
City celebrating like loons for winning on pens in the Achoo Cup or whatever the **** it's called.

Arsenal1508

They are, but beating two of City, United and Chelsea en route to a trophy could be a huge boost for the club during the season.

Maybe for the fans...but it's been two different lineups. Will Wenger make changes? I don't know...I'd rather lose with the 2nd team than with the 1st team. Whenever in the past we've got to this stage and he decided to play his "starters," we've never gone through.

Reactions: A_G

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
We are pretty good in knock out competitions if you don't count Champions League. I'd only really worry about getting a walloping by City...hopefully Leciester does the job.

Continue to play the young defense. I'd maybe play Ramsey or Wilshere as our central midfield though. No way you go into a top 4 match with El Nenny-Coquelin who have both shown they just can't hold it together.
No stopping the City runaway train atm...:mad::(

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
So what? It's a 120 minute marathon...City had quite a bit of youngsters there near the end. After any penalty shoot out, teams have a right to celebrate.

You'd rather them act like Lukaku?
Youngsters that will never be heard of again. No, it's a ridiculous competition.

Arsenal1508

Youngsters that will never be heard of again. No, it's a ridiculous competition.

Your probably right...but you just never know. It's a great experience and a chance for players to make a name for themselves. Leciester didn't exactly hold back.
The fact that you are posting on this thread shows that you wanted to see which new player will make the step up.

This competition brought us Cesc Fabregas. I hope to say that one day we can say the same about some of the other youngsters in the competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom