• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Liverpool | December 22 19:45 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
vlcsnap-2015-04-02-14h53m49s249-730x411.jpg

Last 5 PL Meetings at the Emirates:
Arsenal 3-4 Liverpool
Arsenal 0-0 Liverpool
Arsenal 4-1 Liverpool
Arsenal 2-0 Liverpool
Arsenal 2-2 Liverpool

Referee:
Martin Atkinson

Form:
Arsenal: WWLDDW
Liverpool: DWWDDW

Top Scorers:
Arsenal: Lacazette (8), Giroud (4), Alexis (4)
Liverpool: Salah (14), Firmino (6), Coutinho (5)

Team News:
Arsenal: Ramsey, Coquelin, Giroud out; Mustafi back in the squad
Liverpool: Moreno, Matip, Clyne out; Sturridge a major doubt

Possible lineups:
xioeA8k.jpg
Aq7WVGw.jpg

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
great to see Wilshere back in the league line-up. As bad as Alexis has been, he has contributed to both our victories.

StatLad

Liverpool are our new bogey team, I wouldn't be surprised if we got beaten or had a high score draw in this game. Only way we're gonna win is to cope with their high pressing and the players have enough professional pride to want to make up for the 4-0 loss at Anfield.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Revenge time.

Don't trust Mustafi in this one...think Per is needed here. Can not afford the highline...go back to a back 4 and dominate the midfield battle. I'm tempted to drop Bellerin for Debuchy (damn, never thought I'd say that). Debuchy has looked really good in the Cup matches...great defense and solid attackwise. Bellerin has flattered to deceive big time...might give him a kick up the arse. Need to put in some crunching tackles on Coutinho and Mane.

-----------------Cech--------------
Debuchy---Koscielny--Per--Monreal
Özil-----Wilshere-----Xhaka---Maitland Niles
------Lacazette------Sanchez-------------

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
We lose this one I think. Sad times.

I agree, greatest friend!

Just don't have confidence in us these days to pull out a result. Most likely Chamberlain will score one of his yearly goals against us. Hope we shake his shaky confidence early and watch him make a thousand mistakes. He's not as much as a snake as JVP or Fabs (Although both have a lot more sympathy from me these days) but that last performance we had from him is unforgivable.

Jae

Think we'll get spanked by these unless our defence is on form. Kolasinac and Debuchy have to start at full back and Sanchez needs dropping as he loses the ball too much and never tracks back.

Cech
Debuchy Kos Mustafi Kolasinac
Wilshere Xhaka
Iwobi Özil Welbeck
Lacazette

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Think we'll get spanked by these unless our defence is on form. Kolasinac and Debuchy have to start at full back and Sanchez needs dropping as he loses the ball too much and never tracks back.

Cech
Debuchy Kos Mustafi Kolasinac
Wilshere Xhaka
Iwobi Özil Welbeck
Lacazette
No ways Wenger drops Sanchez or Hector. Although he should

Jae

No ways Wenger drops Sanchez or Hector. Although he should

I know mate and that is my main criticism of Wenger. Any other team in the country, you play **** or don't put 100% then you get dropped. As much as I hate Mourinho this is one thing about him that I really like, he's ruthless.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

A back four containing Klavan, Lovren and Gomez. Got to be testing that, they're sh*t at defending when everyone's fit as it is.

Also for the record I think this thread is a fine job by @American_Gooner but that option was too tempting.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I know mate and that is my main criticism of Wenger. Any other team in the country, you play **** or don't put 100% then you get dropped. As much as I hate Mourinho this is one thing about him that I really like, he's ruthless.
Definitely. If Wenger was more ruthless he would be a better manager. Funnily enough, in his early years he was more ruthless.

pikey2000

I don't want to see the back 3 again, would much rather go with a back four and play Coq as a out and out DM (assuming he's fit), we need to have someone to break up their attacks, either by intercepting, tackling or cynical challenges and without Coq in the side we simply don't have that type of player

Something like

-------------Lacazette-----------
--------Sanchez-------Özil------
------------------------------------
--------Xhaka------Wilshere----
-------------Coquelin------------
Monreal-Kos-Mustafi-Bellerin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom