• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Liverpool | December 22 19:45 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Wenger says 1st half we were paralysed and frozen. We played too deep and gave the ball away too much. We still had Utd in our minds and we played completely inhibited in the first half. He told the players that they were only 1-0 down and to at least go for it second half.
The players were NOT instructed to sit deep. They did that out of fear. Wenger wants us to play high and force them offside and keep the gap to MF small.
Praise for AMN who has taken his chance. At half time he would have taken the result which was fair but the third goal was naive.
Wenger was very honest and gracious in his interview.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
We need to be doing bits in the January window to improve this team. Badly need a CB, in desperate need of someone decent for the right wing (and left if Sanchez goes) and our midfield needs more quality. Of course Wenger won't touch it with a 10ft barge pole.

I literally went out when it was 2-0, 3 goals go in and I jump into a pub just to see the equaliser.

Never watching us play again, I'm an actual jinx :lol:

My friend went out to mix my x-mas stash for few minutes. Missed Salah and Arsenal goals.

For minute I thought you could be him, but then I remember he is Liverpool fan.

He is mad at me now.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
All the goals we conceded were so pathetic.. I need new gk and defenders. This current lot is giving me ptsd

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Exactly my reaction when I’m seeing AMN praise. :lol:

He was terrible, constantly let Salah in behind him, didn’t track anyone for Liverpool’s first goal, offered absolutely nothing in attack.

I blame Wenger of course for playing a right footed CM as a LB.
A manager who gets slammed for defensive issues has the gall to play with a back four like that. His arrogance knows absolutely no bounds

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
For me, it’s more issues around our positioning and movement around the ball.

Tonight the ball carrier was put under such pressure by Liverpool that he resulted in wayward, risky passes which brought their frontline in with spaces behind. It’s clear that Wenger cannot or will not attend to it and thus the rubbish on display.

I won’t even go into issues like Liverpool allowing Bellerin space to receive the ball in. Says it all about how they view his impact IMO.

We will always be dominated by Liverpool and teams who isolate our ball carriers, as long as Wenger is in charge

Disappointed

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Good result considering the position we found ourselves in combined with how our overall performances have dipped since the United game, I'd say the second half performance should give the players some confidence.

We have weak mentality. We really accepted we are mid table club.

In the end it was Liverpool searching for glory. Actually it was Liverpool who dominated the whole game bar our 7 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom