• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Liverpool | December 22 19:45 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
i76_Capture.PNG

I'm just going to leave this here...
Koscielny there was like in FIFA when the AI randomly moves your defender out of position for no reason at all

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I think we've given up on 3 at the back too quickly, especially for these types of games. Wilshere-Xhaka pivot's not exactly the type of midfield you want if you're soaking up pressure to play on the counter, which looked to be our initial gameplan.

If we had a Salah-type player at RW it might just make it all worth it, but we have Iwobi.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
I'm so desperate to support Iwobi and see him do well, but in the games he's played recently I think he's looked very far from a top 4 player. He's basically doing the same **** as Alexis but without the occasional clinical end product.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
His entire career he has been well down on shot's per match .

Yeah I know, it was one of my doubts about him before. His allround game makes up for it and he has exceeded my expectations tbh, but if he improves in this area he’ll reach another level

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

That was a sublime finish from Özil, that should have won the game.

This game actually felt like that 4-4 when Arshavin tore them apart at Anfield. I thought we'd hang on at 3-2 but our defence let us down once again.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Koscielny's form surely has to be one of our biggest worries. I don't know if you can even blame Wenger for that, I mean it's freakish how badly his form has dropped.

He's been the one keeping our defence together for so long, none of us expected him to be its biggest problem this season. Another headache that needs sorting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom