• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Crystal Palace v Arsenal | December 28, 2017 | 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Then we can diss Wenger, the board, kranky, Özil and Cech. Oh and sqaad cost is a must. T'is the season to be jolly and everything.:pI ain't doing it though, but we need one.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
This won't be an easy match, in the cold against a resilient side. I had to look up who manages them now as I'd forgotten, so many managers being rotated!

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

This is one of those potential banana skin games. Defensive coach, away from home, in cold winter conditions, a late kick off and physical fatigue.

We cannot afford to not win. Pretty much every game is gonna be this way from now until the end of the season. City have the league, currently United and Chelsea have second and third and it's a trio chasing 4th and we are last in that pack. I wouldn't bank on us winning the Europa either given the teams left. Although id preferably win the Europa over finishing 2nd 3Rd or 4th.

Preacher

Always Crying
Arsenal's away record this season:
9 Games
2 Won
3 Draws
4 Lost
-4 GD
9 points

Looking at the numbers, I'm not confident, that we'll get the W. Win or not, 2017 away form will remain abmysal.
Overall sh*t year for Arsenal football club on and off the pitch. Bad memories outweigh good memories. FA Cup helps a little bit to soften the blow. This is the year where squad cost debates seized control of AM and overshadowed all others things.
Personally I want to forget 2017 as soon as possible, good thing that only 1 game remains in 2017.
And in 2018, we go again.

marting

They will make this pretty hard for us, but we cant allow the teams around us to drop points and not make them pay. We really really need to get on some sort of run now.

Preacher

Always Crying
It's December 31 until midnight January 1. That's how it works.
When the game will start, we will be a lot nearer January 1 than the beginning of December 31. That's a fact.
Perhaps if you had paid more attention in Maths lessons? You might remember "round up or down to the nearest whole number".

Toast

Established Member
What am I not surprised that fractions are beyond you?
No, 18:30 is closer to January 1st than beginning of December 31st. At least one minute after the noon, we are not any longer on 31st. You are saying £1.75 is one pound. Stupid.

wtfit.gif

OSBK

Established Member
My prediction

We win, zaha has a stormer for palace

We have a great new years eve

We sign zaha on jan 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom