• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Guide to sources

Mudi

How the **** is Reus a "madness". He would have been, at most, the fourth highest profile signing in recent years after Cech, Özil and Sanchez.
Indeed not very sure why he would be a madness.

Dean has lost me at all. As you said, how the f*ck is he the Madness???
Madness would have been Lewandowski, Griezmann, Ronaldo, Messi, Bale, Suarez, Neymar & Aguero. Reus is just a quality signing on the same level as Sanchez and Cech. Not saying that he wouldn't have been a great signing, but he wouldn't be the best player on our team.

Enfield

Established Member
I maintain that all ITKs should have to send there info to a reputable website. Then when the window closes the site can let us all know who knew what. Who had info before it got to the papers etc.

If a top website like Arsenal Mania organised this and gave someone a seal of approval we could all drop the nonsense and weed out the fakes.

Preacher

Always Crying
Pablo Dean as ITK is dead.

We have new kid in town @thebottomcorner. Gives a lot of interesting info. We'll see if he isn't another wannabe.

Toast

Established Member
I know, but it doesn't prove anything. It was 50/50 call with City & Liverpool, if he's wrong just brush it off like all the other stuff he got wrong.

Even this one he didn't call correctly. The 27th is not the 30th. Of course such details don't matter. He made the correct 50/50 call, after all.

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
The saddest ITK death of the summer:
DIatvEmUQAAps-f.jpg

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
That's just the bullshit from his new account, lucky his old account got suspended

To be honest, none of those posts go against him. If anything, they fit your journalists (press rumors about Özil to Barca, Wilshere to West Ham, etc.).

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
To be honest, none of those posts go against him. If anything, they fit your journalists (press rumors about Özil to Barca, Wilshere to West Ham, etc.).
If the club were trying to push Özil out or accepting bids for Wilshere, there are plenty of reputable journalists who cover the London clubs that would have reported it.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

People don't believe in Chris Mular but are still willing to give AFCAMDEN a chance? Unbelievable. :lol:

Been a follower of Chris for years, he gets far more right than most other ITK's out there. People don't like him because he's also opinionated.

al-Ustaadh

If the club were trying to push Özil out or accepting bids for Wilshere, there are plenty of reputable journalists who cover the London clubs that would have reported it.

This is the problem with being able to ridicule ITKs. It's not so much that they get things wrong, but the way the world of football business works - it's so fluid. One minute a deal can be agreed and the next it's completely off the books. I don't doubt that many of these "twitter personalities" have connections inside the club. They just become a victim of the nature of the business side of things. Same goes with journalists.

Given the noise about Sanchez possibly being sold at the deadline, I wouldn't be surprised if we were willing to listen to bids from Barca about Özil. Barca were - and still are - looking for an attacking midfielder. Would you rather have Coutinho or Özil?

As far as Wilshere, West Ham ITKs were hearing similar noises about possibly him joining them in the summer, especially towards the end. Wilshere's inability to stay healthy alone makes us willing to hear offers for him.

Reactions: A_G

Preacher

Always Crying
We have new kid in town @thebottomcorner. Gives a lot of interesting info. We'll see if he isn't another wannabe.
Thought I list all this guy's past month prophecies in one place. We'll see in the future about what he was right, about what he wasn't right.

1) Özil will sign a deal till 2021. The agreement is in place.(tweeted 2017.12.27)
2) Theo Walcott will leave Arsenal. Everton, West Ham, Palace and Southampton all keen. Thinks it is between Southampton and Everton.(tweeted 2017.12.27)
3) Arsenal have tabled a bid for Jorginho. The player is not keen on moving next month but having spoken to his reps, Arsenal believe they have a chance and are willing to get him in the summer if they can't in January.(tweeted 2017.12.27)
4) One news he is expecting in the media is Carrasco to Arsenal and Isigne to Arsenal. No one reporting it now but give it few days they will start reporting the two. #sanchezreplacement(tweeted 2017.12.27)

Isigne is the 1st choice at the moment. Carrasco also a possibility. Fekir and Draxler also are on Alexis replacement list, for now as B and C plans. Mahrez and Lemar are also posibilities.(tweeted 2017.12.27)
5) The reports linking us to the likely signing of Ceballos is true. He is led to believe Sven Mislintat rates him.(2017.12.21)
6) Özil will sign. Walcott will leave. Goretzka, Isigne, Jorginho, Draxler, Pulisic and Fekir being looked at. Doubt anything tangible will happen in January though.(2017.12.11)
7) Arsenal intends to keep Sanchez till end of the season. Juventus and not City are however keen on him this month. Growing concerns over Ramsey's desire or lack of it to stay at the club and sign new deal. (2017.12.18).
8) A lot of people asking about Nzonzi. Just replace his name with Jorginho in your mind. We are interested in Jorginho not Nzonzi.(2017.12.17).
9) Goretzka is also very very very very likely to become a Gooner. Talks positive between he and the club.(2017.12.17).
10) We won't be signing Lemar. At least not in January. If Sanchez leaves in January, he is unlikely to be replaced. And this is based on what he heard. Arsenal want Fekir or Lemar.(2017.12.15).
11) Theo Walcott is leaving Arsenal this month. Unless he refuses to lower his wage demands, he will be playing for Everton from January. West Ham, Southampton and Palace also interested. (2017.12.14)
12) Goretzka is even much more closer to signing for us. Puts his account on the line now. (2017.12.12)
13) Arsenal working very hard to sign Jorginho. Well they have been for two windows now but they are keener now. (2017.12.12)
14) Özil is now very very close to signing a new deal. 3-years deal. Will be announced this month or early January.(2017.12.07)
15) Adidas will replace puma at Arsenal. About 180m (lol) per year. Remember where you heard it first.
He is not sure the exact figure. Was told £80-£120m per year in August but heard £180m/year today(and again :lol: from me) But Arsenal trying to buy out puma's remaining deal. Puma however has match right. But not likely to be used. 90% sure adidas will take over.
He thinks it will be about £80m per year. Will be higher than United's he is sure.(2017.12.06)
16) Walcott to Everton extremely likely. Chambers could leave on loan. Elneny is still on Leicester City's radar as well. Özil will sign. Goretzka edging towards us for next summer.(2017.12.05)

#i'msceptical

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
This is the problem with being able to ridicule ITKs. It's not so much that they get things wrong, but the way the world of football business works - it's so fluid. One minute a deal can be agreed and the next it's completely off the books. I don't doubt that many of these "twitter personalities" have connections inside the club.
That's 100% true, the reason why I'm ridiculing this guy is because of the way he has a go at other so called ITK's online. If he knows that the nature of football leads to things changing quickly, why attack other people for stuff they get wrong? All the while ignoring all the times he missed the mark himself.

Also constantly reminding everyone of the stuff he gets right makes it look like he's trying too hard imo.

al-Ustaadh

That's 100% true, the reason why I'm ridiculing this guy is because of the way he has a go at other so called ITK's online. If he knows that the nature of football leads to things changing quickly, why attack other people for stuff they get wrong? All the while ignoring all the times he missed the mark himself.

Also constantly reminding everyone of the stuff he gets right makes it look like he's trying too hard imo.
The only questionable twitter post that you posted on here was him making sound like it was guaranteed that one of Özil or Sanchez was off. Barring that one post, no one can say he's gotten anything wrong (now if there are other posts that I'm not aware of, then I'd have to see them).

And in my time of following him, I've never seen him try to take personal credit through his own written post - just retweets. Even the nobodies of society have egos to feed.

Bolded: Probably because he knows they're wrong altogether?

al-Ustaadh

Pablo Dean as ITK is dead.

Guy is definitely building expectations.

Insigne, Carrasco, Draxler, Fekir, Goretzka...?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom