• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Crystal Palace v Arsenal | December 28, 2017 | 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I was annoyed with Wenger again last night, why does he always go and change things when we are playing well. From the moment he took off Lacazette for Coq we were up against it. Why not go for the next goal rather than think oh 1-3 we are safe now. We are Arsenal 2017, we are never safe!

ptrcopp

To add to the discussion on the sameness point: The reason we were safe at 3-1 was because of the pace of Laca and Alexis, with at least one trying to get in behind forcing their defence back. Ozick also joined in occasionally. WHen Laca came off no one is doing that anymore because Alexis decides to play as a false-9 when he is through the middle, which is only good when you had fast wise players.
We ended up with an incredibly disjointed mid and attack. Wilshere didn’t seem to know where he was playing, and there were a couple of clips AMN was telling Coq what to do

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
I was annoyed with Wenger again last night, why does he always go and change things when we are playing well. From the moment he took off Lacazette for Coq we were up against it. Why not go for the next goal rather than think oh 1-3 we are safe now. We are Arsenal 2017, we are never safe!
Why not go for goal diff?

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
To add to the discussion on the sameness point: The reason we were safe at 3-1 was because of the pace of Laca and Alexis, with at least one trying to get in behind forcing their defence back. Ozick also joined in occasionally. WHen Laca came off no one is doing that anymore because Alexis decides to play as a false-9 when he is through the middle, which is only good when you had fast wise players.
We ended up with an incredibly disjointed mid and attack. Wilshere (not Wilshere ffs) didn’t seem to know where he was playing, and there were a couple of clips AMN was telling Coq what to do

Yep, attack used to be the best form of defense in The Wenger manual, not any more!

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
I thought we stopped playing once we subbed off Lacazette. On several occasions we had the opportunity to play forward yet we faffed around with the ball, ended up playing it back to Cech who then pumped it upfield and allowed Palace to start an attack - we did this so many times once we brought on Le Coq. We had an extra midfielder but seemed to lose control of the game allowing Palace into the match.

We really should have been adding goals rather than trying stave off Palace at the end. If we're forced to defend, we can't without a great big dollop of luck, simple.

The fact that we had played so well for most of the game and really should have won by more could have been totally wasted due to our weak defensive aptitude.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Bellerin is 22, he’s still developing, yet not many, if any, I would take over him from world football.

Bellerin is fine.

Bellerin's so heavily criticised while Kolasinac has been quite underwhelming on the whole yet people were baffled by him being dropped for a couple of games.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
t.jpg

Hector indirecting Theirry here, lovely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom