• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Crystal Palace v Arsenal | December 28, 2017 | 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

VancouverCanuck

I thought it was an entertaining match. It was by no means perfect. But I am very happy with the team responded after Palace tied the match.

Superb goal by Sanchez, especially the first one. And that pass from Wilshere was world class. Let's see if we consistently put out performances like this till the end of the season.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Henry is a prick of a pundit. Really brought into the Sky machine with some of his crap.
Forgot who it was but one ex-pro said there was a Sky producer telling him in his ear piece to disagree with the other pundits and be provocative, honestly think that's the only reason Thierry says some of what he does.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
He is there to stir the pot. Getting more and more feeling that Henry doesnt care about Arsenal at all.

Or he does care and realises we should be doing far better as a club than we are. I dont rate him as a pundit but as a fan I can understand him not being too kind to us at times. Many of us do it regularly on AM because we get frustrated, maybe just like Henry.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Forgot who it was but one ex-pro said there was a Sky producer telling him in his ear piece to disagree with the other pundits and be provocative, honestly think that's the only reason Thierry says some of what he does.
This. Most of the pundits are paid to follow a narrative rather than just analyze football matches. Even ex-Arsenal pros who are now pundits tend to follow provocative points regarding the club. The only one I can think of who doesn't really is Martin Keown.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Didn’t see that but saw something yesterday along the lines of Cech still holds the record of keeping most clean sheets in a season.
He won’t beat that now as he has Jesus hands and a load of muppets in front of him who can’t defend.
We've kept 9 clean sheets already. It wouldn't be out of the ordinary for us to set a clean sheet record while conceding 50 goals.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

That's kind of worse when you think about it , means you throw people under the bus for money :lol: .

Reactions: A_G

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Henry cares but he probably cares about the £5m a season more

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
he's improved big time compared to when he started,
I've seen him do some really good analysis of attacking play. He obviously knows the game - he's assistant manager of Belgium. Much more than you can say for Carra, Redknapp, Merson or so many other pundits who've never coached anywhere near that level.

I think that the ruckus he made over the celebration was stupid though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom