• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Chelsea | 3rd of January @ 19:45 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

skip spence

Look, I saw the close up replay and I know exactly what I saw. AMNs back leg hit his front leg and he fell. He didn't fake anything, it was just an unfortunate stumble.
Replays showed that Moses clipped Ainsley's back foot slightly when he cut inside which is very likely why his legs got tangled up. Wouldn't be wrong to call a penalty but just about impossible for the ref to spot tbh.

Sudders

I watched replay after replay and saw no contact.
Lol, then you'll either have to accept that many other people saw it and you may have missed it or AMN is crap at running and trips himself up.

No wonder there is such debate on these forums when people see completely different things on the same replays... And that's not even taking into account things that are open to interpretation.

skip spence

Laca went off after 80 min, Chelsea go 2-1 up 84 min. Its not the first time Wenger has weakened our attack and we've conceded. Welbeck brings absolutely nothing to our attack, if Wenger really must sub Laca then why not bring on Walcott as he did eventually. I dont understand the love for Welbeck and I dont understand Wengers obsession with him.
I see your point about Wenger's 'defensive' subs but watching the game last night I cried for that sub too. Chelsea had us rocking and reeling at that point and many of our players looked completely gassed, not least Laca who hadn't had a meaningful touch for 15 min or so. Welbeck, despite his fumbling, clownish act, should have been able to cause trouble and get behind with his athleticism, direct running and strength.
In fact he did, but he ballsed up, as is his wont.

Don't know what Walcott has done to become so utterly marginalised by Wenger though...

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Replays showed that Moses clipped Ainsley's back foot slightly when he cut inside which is very likely why his legs got tangled up. Wouldn't be wrong to call a penalty but just about impossible for the ref to spot tbh.

Can someone point out where Moses clips AMN?

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Relays show AMN getting infront of Moses and then unfortunately his heel knocks Moses knee causing it to but his own leg and trip over.

An unfortunate coming together but Moses never breaks stride and for me it's not a penalty.

That's been given so many times as a penalty. The inconsistencies continue. If AMN had not hit Moses' knee, then he would've never gone down.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Lol, then you'll either have to accept that many other people saw it and you may have missed it or AMN is crap at running and trips himself up.

No wonder there is such debate on these forums when people see completely different things on the same replays... And that's not even taking into account things that are open to interpretation.
I'd like to see it. Have you ever done sports, you can run out of steam, or over sprint sometimes, and trip yourself up. I am saying I'll accept that he was tripped by Moses, but show me the clip of it.

skip spence

Can someone point out where Moses clips AMN?
Yes. Very hard to spot from that angle (it's much clearer from behind the touchline) but look closely at 0.11 in that clip: Moses' right kneecap hits Ainsley's heel knocking his right foot onto the back of his standing leg making him lose balance.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

AMN's right heel. It's quite clear actually. There was a better angle/replay given by NBC sports in which the camera was more zoomed in on the contact.

Get out of here :lol:

His leg nicks his other calf and he goes down. If that was paid against us I'd be frothing at the mouth.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
It's a pundits job on Sky ffs, he's not a judge at the Old Bailey :lol:
He's the highest paid pundit on TV, a little objectivity would be nice since people pay a **** ton for the channel.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Get out of here :lol:

His leg nicks his other calf and he goes down. If that was paid against us I'd be frothing at the mouth.

No, the NBC Sports replay clearly showed Moses made contact. I can see it in the clip you posted but it's not clear. I assure you there was contact.

Sudders

I'd like to see it. Have you ever done sports, you can run out of steam, or over sprint sometimes, and trip yourself up. I am saying I'll accept that he was tripped by Moses, but show me the clip of it.

I have played lots of sports actually and still do. I understand you can trip over or stumble and maybe crap at running is a little harsh but he's supposedly a professional athlete and running is big part of his job. Would you not agree that it is more probable he got clipped as opposed to not and trips himself up?

Many videos have been posted up and if you can't see it then I can't make you see it unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom