• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Konstantinos Mavropanos: Our New BFG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
I like this.

Think he can make an immediate impact as well. I mean, might as well throw him into the action in early January and see if he sticks. Otherwise there'll still be time for a loan deal later.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
My first impressions of him before playing for us:

He's big. 6'4! Goes to ground a lot in one of the comps I watched but he looks great in the air, which is somewhere we're always quite weak. Looks like he won't be bullied physically, but I wonder what kind of technician he can become.

Intrigued.

The backroom bolstering has made this such a quick transfer! I hope we can continue to look forward to that.

Wizzard

I like this.

Think he can make an immediate impact as well. I mean, might as well throw him into the action in early January and see if he sticks. Otherwise there'll still be time for a loan deal later.

Actually, once he played a game for us, he wouldn't be allowed to play somewhere else as you can only play competitive games for two Clubs in one season.
I like that he is very strong, would love him to go on loan to a Championship side.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
My first impressions of him before playing for us:

He's big. 6'4! Goes to ground a lot in one of the comps I watched but he looks great in the air, which is somewhere we're always quite weak. Looks like he won't be bullied physically, but I wonder what kind of technician he can become.

Intrigued.

The backroom bolstering has made this such a quick transfer! I hope we can continue to look forward to that.
Watching his videos the guy also got really got pace considering his height

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Actually, once he played a game for us, he wouldn't be allowed to play somewhere else as you can only play competitive games for two Clubs in one season.
I like that he is very strong, would love him to go on loan to a Championship side.
There is talks he joing a German club likely wetder Berman

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Welcome Mavropanos!

Looks like Mislintant already scouted him for Dortmund, that's why this transfer happened so fast.

Think the loan to Werder will only happen, when we sell Luca Caldirola to Italy.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Ahh. Forgot about that. :(

GDeep™

League is very weak
Good stuff. Has the same agent as Papadopoulos at Dortmund, who is also close to Sven, which apparently allowed a quick deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom