• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Kit Thread: Adidas Deal Rumoured

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Reading the article it says Puma have first dibs. So while we may say we will buy ourselves out if they can offer the same as Adidas intend to offer then it makes sense to stay.

At least we are looking to shake things up. An extra 30m a season could have seen us complete some more business by now.

I would wish for a clause in the contract that gives notice to the kit deals of other English clubs. The fact we got such a good deal with Puma only for it to be surpassed by Manure, etc. within a year shows the danger of it happening again to us. We should try to push for a "bumper" in the contract - dependent on the possibility of the kit deals of other clubs usurping said deal - to keep us in financial competition. I don't know if such things exist though.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I would wish for a clause in the contract that gives notice to the kit deals of other English clubs. The fact we got such a good deal with Puma only for it to be surpassed by Manure, etc. within a year shows the danger of it happening again to us. We should try to push for a "bumper" in the contract - dependent on the possibility of the kit deals of other clubs usurping said deal - to keep us in financial competition. I don't know if such things exist though.
You could argue the clause giving Puma first option is that. We say to them look we are ending this deal because x y and z can you do something and low and behold they (hopefully) do. We get the increase without the exit penalty. They retain the contract but pay us more for the privilege.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

arsenal-1@2360.jpg

The suits look good on the boys, though as a fashion brand they are roundly meh. Their women's wear line is tragic.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Adidas are a wet dream. I'd genuinely go back to buying merch if this happened.

Yeah it's the same if Arsenal ever went back to Nike ,Nike and Adidas are my clear favourites, the probably New Balance.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
puma.com USA is running its friends and family promotion (HEYFRIEND for 40% off) but if try code 'FAMILY6###' for # is some random series of numbers (for ex FAMILY6855 like below) you can get a code to work for 60% off + free shipping.

Code will work on everything on the site/all the Arsenal tops + gear and they have all sizes available currently.

Ex of the current home kit

2dbs6sy.png

Originally $90 but the code gets it down to $36 with free shipping. Sadly the code doesnt work on the UK site, but just a heads up to US based A-Mers looking for gifts for the holidays.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Sooooo... were the Adidas kit sponsers just rumours? And when is this Puma contract done? I want my Özil Adidas top.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Haven't really liked a single one of the Puma kits other than the current home one (which is okay).

Thought all the other ones were either trying to hard to be modern (the gold-blue one with the textures and all comes to mind).

Aevi

Hale End FC
Admin
Haven't really liked a single one of the Puma kits other than the current home one (which is okay).

Thought all the other ones were either trying to hard to be modern (the gold-blue one with the textures and all comes to mind).
The current home kit, last year's away kit, and the last two third kits have been pretty nice tbf. I like them anyway.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
The current home kit, last year's away kit, and the last two third kits have been pretty nice tbf. I like them anyway.

I've really wanted to buy a kit for the past couple of years and haven't due to Puma. Missed the trick on that last yellow nike one. That was GOAT stuff.

The sleeves just don't do it for me. I don't like the lines, make's it look like I'm wearing and oversized (but still skinny-fitting) shirt. It's just a peeve of mine.

Top Bottom