• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup I Nottingham Forest v Arsenal I 7/1/18 I 4pm GMT | BT Sport

Who would win in a fight?

• Vasyl Lomachenko

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Arséne Wenger

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Welcome to the otherside, brother. I love Arsenal, it's my club. It always will be. But I've lost the passion I once had for it. I still watch, but it's out habit rather than excitement. The only football I enjoy is the matches I watch where Arsenal aren't playing.

Even the derby with Sp**s, which I loved, didn't feel like a normal derby, you know?
At 3-1, I knew we'd lose. Just wasn't surprised. Same feeling. Again and again and again.

Done for a bit.
dc6cfee32db28728dbafe04bfb5bb619--lion-king-quotes-the-lion-king.jpg

Jojoba

Welcome to the otherside, brother. I love Arsenal, it's my club. It always will be. But I've lost the passion I once had for it. I still watch, but it's out habit rather than excitement. The only football I enjoy is the matches I watch where Arsenal aren't playing.

Even the derby with Sp**s, which I loved, didn't feel like a normal derby, you know?
True talk... i just don’t enjoy watching us anymore myself. It’s weird that the excitement is long gone. It’s psychological for me as i always feel we are there for the tallking against any half decent team. We don’t have a defined style of play anymore since the Cesc era ended. I don’t know if we are a counter attacking team, possession based team, defensive team etc. Just seems like we go out each game hoping for the best. We depend on luck.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Looking at our quality of depth we have really bad depth I'll take only Wilshere Nelson Niles and Giroud at the moment the other players are shockingly awful and most of them should get rid quickly

Players like Holding chambers Iwobi are seriously not improving. Mertesacker can't defend lost his pace completely and should've retired in summer

And there players like Elneny coqulien Walcott welbeck and debuchy are just not top 6 team level they are awful.

So you can count 9-10 players from squad are not top 6 quality.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't get what all the fuss is all about.

Cup upsets happen all the time.

It's rarely happened to us during Wenger's reign, was bound to happen at some stage.
Its not bother me too what bother me is we defending like buch of ***** every single game and it make me really upset

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

It's rarely happened to us during Wenger's reign, was bound to happen at some stage.

Cup upsets tend to be tight games and the underdog scores a single goal. We were outplayed in every area by a team 14th in the 2nd div. If we had the cavalry on the bench we would have probably saved the game. The players were awful but so too was Wengers selection.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

If you think one cup upset is what's causing all the fuss you haven't really been paying attention these last few years.

BobP

Memri Fan
If you think one cup upset is what's causing all the fuss you haven't really been paying attention these last few years.

You lot really are a miserable bunch.

Wenger has delivered 3 FA Cups in recent years, what more does he have to do?

Masterdon

I think being 6th in the league with a very poor squad and your best players on the way out with nobody coming in makes a ****ting by a small club in the FA cup that much more difficult to handle.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Cup upsets tend to be tight games and the underdog scores a single goal. We were outplayed in every area by a team 14th in the 2nd div. If we had the cavalry on the bench we would have probably saved the game. The players were awful but so too was Wengers selection.
Chelsea lost 4-2 at home to Bradford the year they won the league and they had their first team out.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

You lot really are a miserable bunch.

Wenger has delivered 3 FA Cups in recent years, what more does he have to do?
Your sarcasm is superb. . . just like elite posting.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Sarcasm?

Nah.

I've seen the error in my ways.

I now worship the infallible Arséne Wenger.
No human is infallible bro. Even Lenin made mistakes:
  • suppression of Kronstadt
  • mixing up the role of the class/DotP/and the party
  • management of the land and peasants
  • moving away from the workers councils

BobP

Memri Fan
No human is infallible bro. Even Lenin made mistakes:
  • suppression of Kronstadt
  • mixing up the role of the class/DotP/and the party
  • management of the land and peasants
  • moving away from the workers councils

You going through your Russian Revolution phase?

Was there about 3 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom