• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup I Nottingham Forest v Arsenal I 7/1/18 I 4pm GMT | BT Sport

Who would win in a fight?

• Vasyl Lomachenko

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Arséne Wenger

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You going through your Russian Revolution phase?

Was there about 3 years ago.
Nah

Reading Brynjolfsson's Second Machine Age at the mo.Political ideologies are old hat, the emergence of AI will soon eliminate humans anyway.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Only 3 of the 11 that started that game were first choice players tbf
You seem to know about everything better than posters on here bro :lol:.

Bet you can't tell me the year that AI will take over the world though? Got you there.

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
You seem to know about everything better than posters on here bro :lol:.

Bet you can't tell me the year that AI will take over the world though? Got you there.
Not trying to be patronising, just pointing out that Chelsea lost that game because Mourinho did the same exact thing Wenger did yesterday (which is why I wasn't too bothered about losing).

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

You lot really are a miserable bunch.

Wenger has delivered 3 FA Cups in recent years, what more does he have to do?
Wenger could walk on water at this point and I think there would still be a sizeable proportion of the fan Base that will want him to leave. There is a proportion of the fanbase that just wish to see change.

Wenger has been Arsenal for most of my youth and all of my adult life. It was a good relationship, we aren't on bad terms but it's just gone stale. The spark isn't there. Once that happens it's very hard and near impossible to get the sparkle back. Things that happened at the beginning which were endearing are now frustrating, Netflix and chill now means Netflix and chill.

Certainly for me that is the easiest way to describe it without covering everything else.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Not trying to be patronising, just pointing out that Chelsea lost that game because Mourinho did the same exact thing Wenger did yesterday (which is why I wasn't too bothered about losing).
Had to check it out, sorry bro. They had Oscar, Cahill, Azpilicueta, Ramires, Drogba and Mikel John Obi, who are pretty decent performers.

Wenger was most critised in the press for fielding a rubbish bench but Mourinho brought on Hazard and Fabregas, but still lost 4-2 :lol: . At home as well. Got to be worse than the Wenger's performance surely. Despite the fans, media and pundit outcry.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

It's already claimed the American presidency, so the next 10 years or so.
You think AI put Trump in charge to **** up the world. It would all fit. Goad N K into a nuclear meltdown.

Wonder if AI are keeping Wenger in charge also to give a few million Arsenal fans a mental meltdown.

You may have hit on something.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Had to check it out, sorry bro. They had Oscar, Cahill, Azpilicueta, Ramires, Drogba and Mikel John Obi, who are pretty decent performers.
A lot of experienced players but only Azpi, Cahill and Oscar would have been considered first choice. The other 8 being Courtois, Terry, Ivanovic, Matic, Fabregas, Hazard, Willian and Costa.
Wenger was most critised in the press for fielding a rubbish bench but Mourinho brought on Hazard and Fabregas, but still lost 4-2 :lol: . At home as well. Got to be worse than the Wenger's performance surely. Despite the fans, media and pundit outcry.
I agree, losing at home with a team containing no youngsters and a strong bench is worse than the Forest result.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
NOTTINGHAM FOREST 4-2 ARSENAL: BY THE NUMBERS

24.7 – Average age of Nottingham Forest today – they were the 17th youngest team to be fielded in an FA Cup match this season

7 – Number of Forest players under age 24 who started this match
20.9 – Average age of those 7 players

20 – Average age of Forest’s front 4 of Brereton, Clough, Dowell, and Cash

25.2 – Average age of Arsenal today – not much difference, just slightly older than Forest

5 – Number of Arsenal players under age 24 who started this match
19.8 – Average age of those 5 players

23.5 – Average age of Arsenal’s front 4 of Welbeck (27), Walcott (28), Iwobi (21), and Nelson (18)

2,183 – Total minutes Ben Brereton has played in his football career (equivalent of 24.3 full games)

6 – Goals Ben Brereton has scored in his football career

498 – Minutes that Cash and Clough have played (combined) this season for Forest (in the League Champ.)

1,003 – Minutes Danny Welbeck has played for Arsenal this season, this season, just this season, about half (46%) of the minutes Ben Brereton has played in his adult life

http://news.arseblog.com/2018/01/nottingham-forest-4-2-arsenal-by-the-numbers/

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Imagine being enough of a nerd to work out all those numbers for a meaningless cup tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom