• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Lemar

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Lemar for 80m or Pavon for 30m. I'm sure I know which one I'd opt for.

Pavon is the type of player that 2 years from now, Wenger will say that he was close to signing him.

It's a gamble but he has the potential to become a star.

Pavon for 30 would be a dream for half of the Europe, yet, Wenger is called names for not doing it while the player is still at Boca and not leaving. We have no phucking idea what (in this case) Pavon wants or doesnt want, same goes for Wenger.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Pavon for 30 would be a dream for half of the Europe, yet, Wenger is called names for not doing it while the player is still at Boca and not leaving. We have no phucking idea what (in this case) Pavon wants or doesnt want, same goes for Wenger.

Wenger is called names for not doing it?

Let's be serious. He's not done anything worthwhile in a long time.

I'm sure if you throw that money at a player in South America, they'd jump at the chance of playing Europe.

Take Richarlison, for example. He was highly rated at Fluminense before moving to Watford. I'm pretty sure he hadn't heard of them before.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Lemar for 80m or Pavon for 30m. I'm sure I know which one I'd opt for.

Pavon is the type of player that 2 years from now, Wenger will say that he was close to signing him.

It's a gamble but he has the potential to become a star.

Sell Alexis & Walcott & go for both, left & right. If Pavon says no so be it but at least trigger his release clause and find out. We made a profit in the summer window, we need to spend now.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If Liverpool aren’t moving this month we should go for it. The will be the far more attractive choice in the summer.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

GEtY_T.gif

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

RMC is like BBC in France I think, Bouhfasi is reliable anyway.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They want minimum 70M euros that's fair in today market. i'll be happy if we end up with Pavon and Lemar and sell Walcott and Alexis.

bit difficult but seem both are available. RMC Are very reliable too.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
If we sign Lemar and Pavon... Then end up keeping Sanchez :lol:

Not sure whats a more realistic option, Lemar and Pavon now or Lemar now and Pavon and Mahrez in the summer. Would happily take all 3 as replacement for Alexis and Theo. Go back to 4231 and see where we go from there.

Lacazette
Lemar - Özil - Mahrez
DM - Wilshere
Kolasinac - Mustafi - CB - Bellerin
GK
Looks a decent template.

Latest posts

Top Bottom