• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup I Nottingham Forest v Arsenal I 7/1/18 I 4pm GMT | BT Sport

Who would win in a fight?

• Vasyl Lomachenko

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Arséne Wenger

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He's probably never gonna score two goals in his life to be fair, I doubt if he's doing it to have a go at the club more because it was a big moment.

Enfield

Established Member
Heres my hot take.

We're out of the FA cup, our top players are getting some rest after a hectic Christmas schedule.

Pretty soon our form will turn and while we're playing dross for another round or two of the Uefa cup Liverpool and PSurs iwll be going hammer and thongs in mid week CL games.

We'll pass them both when the season gets long.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Heres my hot take.

We're out of the FA cup, our top players are getting some rest after a hectic Christmas schedule.

Pretty soon our form will turn and while we're playing dross for another round or two of the Uefa cup Liverpool and PSurs iwll be going hammer and thongs in mid week CL games.

We'll pass them both when the season gets long.
We can only hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom