• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup I Chelsea v Arsenal 1st leg I 10/1/18 I 8pm GMT | Sky Sports

Which Mitchell are you?

• Phil Mitchell

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Billy Mitchell

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Grant Mitchell

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Chelsea are a really toothless side, no penetration and finishing in that team. They dominated but they also don’t have the players to break a deep defence consistently like that.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Our two most disciplined performances have been at the bridge without our two star players, but we end up lacking quality in the end, would love it if we finally can get the balance right.. This should be the template for big away games(we'll still end up losing and drawing some, but it gives us a better chance to get something).

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Good result for us. We didn’t concede. A drubbing would’ve been hard to come back from mentally. Begs the question, why did we concede 4 against Nottingham Forest, but much better from the lads.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
I don't really know what Mustafi is. In open games he plays almost as a midfielder, ending up all over the place. Today we were solid and organised but he made two big errors that lead to Morata chances. He's a centre back but I can't even say for sure that his strengths are as a defender, seems more comfortable transitioning the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom