• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup I Chelsea v Arsenal 1st leg I 10/1/18 I 8pm GMT | Sky Sports

Which Mitchell are you?

• Phil Mitchell

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Billy Mitchell

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Grant Mitchell

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Chambers and Holding both did very well, Iwobi was pretty good bar his end product while Bellerin was reasonably solid. Maybe we shouldn't be so quick to jump on our younger players after a bad performance. But, no doubt it'll happen again after their next bad performance such is life, meanwhile certain players get away with everything because they cost a lot of money.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Anyone else worried about Lacazette?

Still in adapting period? I was hoping he would be somekind of carrier of our attack to share the burden with Sanchez or take over from him when Sanchez isn't playing.

At the moment I'm just seeing a guy who blend in with Welbeck and Iwobi.
I like him but it’s come to the point where I don’t believe he can lead the frontline alone. He should either be partnered with another striker or play wide.

Still a better option than Giroud.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
He is lacking in confidence at the moment but he still makes brilliant movements. It doesn't help that he is subbed of early each game regardless of his stamina.

Today his sub was justified as he was making runs but finding it hard to press or fully get involved in the game. You could tell he was a bit switched off.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Anyone else worried about Lacazette?

Not one bit. The guy lacks confidence and needs few full games to regain not only his confidence but his swagger as well.

I know you and few others on here don't rate him, but he's much much better player and finisher than what he's shown so far.

Arsène played a huge role in that but ALWAYS subbing him off regardless whether he's having a good game or not.

Do that to Messi consistently and he'll be on Welbeck's level.

Mark my words...Laca will tear it up for us once he settles and has Özil feeding him. (Hope he stays and signs a new contract).

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
If Wenger said Wilshere might be out for Sunday it should be a good sign. I hope at least. A long lay off for him would turn an otherwise decent game to a **** one.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Chambers and Holding both did very well, Iwobi was pretty good bar his end product while Bellerin was reasonably solid. Maybe we shouldn't be so quick to jump on our younger players after a bad performance. But, no doubt it'll happen again after their next bad performance such is life, meanwhile certain players get away with everything because they cost a lot of money.

Only a matter of time before people turn on AMN too..

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Iwobi and Holding have been below par all season to be fair. 'Below par' is a generous description for Holding.

Much better from both today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom