• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup I Chelsea v Arsenal 1st leg I 10/1/18 I 8pm GMT | Sky Sports

Which Mitchell are you?

• Phil Mitchell

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Billy Mitchell

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Grant Mitchell

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FreakySami

Honestly when alexis came on he showed why we need to get rid of him. Ask he did was hustle and not pass to teammates unless they were behind 4 defenders. Then when they couldn't reach him with a near perfect pass, he moaned.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
What the hell was up with the Alexis free kick where he passes to an unaware Elneny? Was well within range.

Sorry, I just can't agree. Great player. Love the lad. Wish we could keep him. But legend is a term that is used far too lightly these days. What makes Alexis a legend and Giroud not? Or Ramsey? Or Theo who has been here ten years. They've all won medals here.

Alright I really don't care!

Why come onto a forum if you aren't actually willing to discuss. You just spout nonsense and you very rarely back it up. All I am asking is why you think he is a legend and you have a little hissy fit and retreat having backed up f*ck all, as usual.

Maybe that cocaine getting too much for you?

I think Sanchez is legend in Wenger era. So many happy memories. 2 FA Cups. One of best players in Emirates era.

About the cocaine. I wish. I never get enough cocaine.

There we go. ell entitled to your opinion so I can accept that.

Özil also has two FA cups. Is he a legend?

He has 3 FA Cups.

It is funny thing, I find. The 3 FA Cups is actually second best period in Wenger era here. I think I would take Özil and Sanchez as a legends from that time. Because I believe they both done brilliantly!

From the period we won nothing I only take Fabregas but I liked many players in that team like Sagna, Rosicky and more.

I guess I may be stretching the word Legend here a little bit but it just over short periods. Over the whole Arsenal history none of the above gets into my list.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Woah, Mark. Easy on my boy hydro. You get any more passive aggressive and I'm going to have to glass you. Can't have you disrespecting our forum legends.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
He has 3 FA Cups.

It is funny thing, I find. The 3 FA Cups is actually second best period in Wenger era here. I think I would take Özil and Sanchez as a legends from that time. Because I believe they both done brilliantly!

From the period we won nothing I only take Fabregas but I liked many players in that team like Sagna, Rosicky and more.

I guess I may be stretching the word Legend here a little bit but it just over short periods. Over the whole Arsenal history none of the above gets into my list.
Oops, knew I had missed something. He does too have 3..
No, I think that is then fair if you are breaking it down like that. Agree on the bolded part as well.
Thanks for clarifying though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom