• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Lemar

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I dont even know what squarely means...

Said it already, its not a secret we wanted him in the summer and actually offered them double what our record was. No freaking way Wenger would do that and then change his mind 4 months later. We are in for him, no doubt, its all about price now and if there will Be competition for his signature which might be a problem. Liverpool seem to be the only competition if we listen to the media, but I am not sure they will go that hard for him. They already have 2 starting wingers, and a Cm coming in.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
They want minimum 70M euros that's fair in today market. i'll be happy if we end up with Pavon and Lemar and sell Walcott and Alexis.

bit difficult but seem both are available. RMC Are very reliable too.

*Spoiler alert* We'll sign none and lose them in the summer to rivals when they do well in the world cup. */spoiler*

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Thomas Lemar really excites me because he can run all day and contribute significantly both on defence and offence. I really hope we can swing a deal.

tcahill

Thomas Lemar really excites me because he can run all day and contribute significantly both on defence and offence. I really hope we can swing a deal.

Imagine having Lemar harass you the whole way down the wing then having to get past Kolasinac.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Are we getting this guy AND Malcom??

I don't see why we shouldn't.

Walcott - £20m
Coquelin - £12
Alexis - £25m

That's £57m - Malcolm £35m

That is roughly 20 million profit. Bid £70 million for Lemar.

That would be £50 million out of our budget. We would have roughly another £40 million left without additional sales.

So If you consider that Özil will probably leave. You sell Giroud for £20 million and buy Fekir for £60 million. That is our budget at £0.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible

Walcott - £20m
Coquelin - £12
Alexis - £25m

That would be £50 million out of our budget. We would have roughly another £40 million left without additional sales.

So If you consider that Özil will probably leave. You sell Giroud for £20 million and buy Fekir for £60 million. That is our budget at £0.

And no GK, backup RB, CB or CM.

Zaza

Walcott - £20m
Coquelin - £12
Alexis - £25m

Wish our board would think this way. Though I'd prefer we got a CB and maybe a CM

Latest posts+

Top Bottom