• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL I Bournemouth v Arsenal I 14/1/18 I 1.30pm GMT | Sky Sports

How bald is Pep?

• Really bald

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Bald

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Did he ever have hair?

Votes: 31 56.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

bournemouth-arsenal-super-sunday_3410502.jpg

Well, well, well. We return to Bournemouth, the fixture we went 3-0 down in last season before Alexis, Giroud and some fat geezer scored to rob a draw, we obviously celebrated like we'd won. Will we win? Probably not. Will we score? Probably not. Penalty for Bournemouth? Obviously.

Likely team:
Cech
Chambers Mustafi Holding
Bellerin Elneny Xhaka Maitland-Niles
Iwobi Alexis
Lacazette

marting

Elneny and xhaka is the equivalent to having ronaldo and messi in the same team. We are in for a treat

#fact

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Ramsey is back, Wilshere is ok and Özil is 50/50. :drool:

karl

I think we are in for a few good performances before complacency is allowed to set in again. Personnel seems to have little to do with it, as a full 1st team is capable of performing badly. It is more a collective mindset.

afcb

As a bournemouth fan this season has been a poor one thus far. Howe seems to have similar traits to Wenger, very stubborn and pick players he likes. Poor formations at times and tactics. And the team as a whole has been very very stale all year. We also needed reinforcements in midfield but as of yet nothing. Your away form is bad and our overall form is poor so who knows 0-0?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom