• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Chelsea took off both Hazard and Fabregas when chasing a goal, mind-boggling stuff. Conte doesn't seem to care that much anymore, his intensity seems to have faded a bit this season, reckon he kinda wants out soon. Think main man Conte is just looking to be sacked so he can go back to Italy and take the Milan job (possibly national team job?) without all the hassle of compensation or having to resign himself.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
2 players booked (and subsequently sent off) for diving on Wednesday - some kind of record surely?

Any player found diving for a penalty should be given a 1-2 game ban imo, these guys are only banned because the dive happened to come along with another yellow card for a separate incident.

Fair play to the ref who was strong on this, unfortunately many refs aren't though.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I like Morata personally, I think he's an intelligent mixture of physique and technique, but this stat is shocking: he's already played more league minutes this season than in any previous season of his career. WTF?? That's Chelsea's first choice striker. Really curious what's going on there right now.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
I like Morata personally, I think he's an intelligent mixture of physique and technique, but this stat is shocking: he's already played more league minutes this season than in any previous season of his career. WTF?? That's Chelsea's first choice striker. Really curious what's going on there right now.
I think Lukaku would have fit Chelsea better than Morata (and vice versa).

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Chelsea are there for the taking and are not assured of a Top 3/4 finish.

Their main striker (Morata) sucks who can't score to save his life. And what does Charity F.C. do? Sell them an experienced PL striker, who is terrific at headers/scoring from crosses, at a discount :lol:

Latest posts

Top Bottom