• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Worried about the pressure building on him now Alexis is leaving. He’ll literally be our only goal threat bar the odd Özil/Ramsey goal.
Bad times

karl

He arrived in good form and looks like an efficient striker that usually hits the target until recently. Wenger has managed to drain his confidence and generally annoyed him for no good reason with constant substitution.

Maybe he is trying to remould him into a 2nd Welbeck.

TriniGunner

He arrived in good form and looks like an efficient striker that usually hits the target until recently. Wenger has managed to drain his confidence and generally annoyed him for no good reason with constant substitution.

Maybe he is trying to remould him into a 2nd Welbeck.

Besides RVP and Henry, I can't think of one striker in recent times who Wenger has actually improved.

say yes

forum master baiter
The argument that Lacazette isn’t good enough for Arsenal because Mourinho didn’t sign him is genuinely one of the worst opinions I’ve ever read on here.

Even aside from Mourinho’s extremely questionable eye for attacking talent, and aside from the premise that the only reason why United didn’t try to sign Lacazette is because he’s not good enough (as opposed to wanting a different type of CF, or Lacazette not being keen on the move), he ended up signing Romelu Lukaku.

Wenger has never shown any interest in Lukaku, despite the lad begging to join a big club for the past few years and us being desperate for a CF. Does that mean that Lukaku isn’t good enough for United?

Such bargain basement posting in here sometimes.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Frankly, Lacazette hasn't shown enough. We criticised Giroud for his lack of pace and finishing. Lacazette has not yet translated his Ligue 1 form over.

We have spent 50 million...think we should just force feed the ball to him at every opportunity. That way there won't be any excuses.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Earlier in the season the United camp came out and said they looked at Lacazette and passed on him. Most on here took that as Mourinho vs Wenger but all the things they mentioned way back when is happening
http://www.skysports.com/football/n...manchester-united-pass-on-striker-sky-sources

Mourinho also did the same exact thing with Vardy, a player he's now apparently looking at signing. He's a ****ing **** whose opinion shouldn't be given any importance, especially when it comes to Arsenal.

Camus

Trusted ⭐
I hope we sign Fekir in the summer. He's an excellent player in his own right but he linked up very well with Lacazette at Lyon.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Besides RVP and Henry, I can't think of one striker in recent times who Wenger has actually improved.
Adebayor has never shown the form he did for us. So you can say Wenger has at least improved 3 of our last 4 starting strikers, what more do you want?

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Can't believe how much slack this guy is getting. His form isn't great but he hasn't been a flop. Quite clearly a player that needs his confidence managed and I do not feel Wenger is doing him any favours by taking him off. FFS, why can't we put two up top for certain games.

Still truly feel he will be great for us. How many strikers come into this league and tear it up immediately?

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
What is the big deal of taking Lacazette off at 70 minutes? He doesn't seem to have the stamina to last 90 min Premier League football.
If he doesn't show any signs of life in the first half or the beginning of the 2nd half...take him off.
I just wished we could bring on a player like Eddie Nketiah (should have give more chances have his double heroics).

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Signing a player, starting him in nearly every game, helping him to start games for France, constantly praising him etc is sabotaging/destroying him?

Mate Wenger only signed him so he could show him up and embarrass him, probably so him and his boyfriend Giroud can laugh at poor Lacazette who'd have about 50 goals if not subbed off before the 70th minute. #TinFoilHat

There's definitely a great striker in there. It just hasn't clicked for him yet but I agree that the pressure will ramp up if Alexis goes this month. Hope he steps up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom