• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Malcom

BobP

Memri Fan
I cant see the tweets but as far as ownership goes, I thought it had been cleared that he was now 100% owned by Bordeaux. @carlito'sway posted about it recently.

Elenko sports are listed as his agents on transfermarkt.

It's seems like his agents doubled up as his owners for a time, if what you say is true.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Malcom Nelson
7 14

tenor.gif

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not sold on him yet, doesn't seem overly impressive from YouTube. Looks like Walcott with the ability to run with the ball, which isn't bad tbh.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It been long since we signed a exciting young player. Hopefully now we have a lot of money we see more of these signings

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Could Ornstein just be used as a mouthpiece to say he is an Alexis replacement. I mean, Walcott's fee of £20 million + 12 million from Coq essentially covers the Malcolm fee. Coq is replaced by AMN and Walcott is replaced by Malcolm.

Wenger said we will replace Alexis and Özil with quality. Malcolm is young and will need adaptation.

There is no player on the market below £100 million who can replace Alexis's quality, but there are players that would be of a larger benefit to us if we brought them in.

Turkish from Arsenal fan TV apparantly bumped into Draxler on the train while he was visiting London and asked him about coming to Arsenal. He said that he spoke to Wenger and asked if he would pay the money. I know the pictures of Draxler are click bate, but it isn't a coincidence that he is really good friends with Kolasinac and Mustafi and we know he is close to Özil.

So surely buying Draxler increases your chances of Özil staying and replaces a hole that Alexis leaves. It means you can then concentrate on strengthening the defence and not spending another £60 million on a replacement for Özil.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Could Ornstein just be used as a mouthpiece to say he is an Alexis replacement. I mean, Walcott's fee of £20 million + 12 million from Coq essentially covers the Malcolm fee. Coq is replaced by AMN and Walcott is replaced by Malcolm.

Wenger said we will replace Alexis and Özil with quality. Malcolm is young and will need adaptation.

There is no player on the market below £100 million who can replace Alexis's quality, but there are players that would be of a larger benefit to us if we brought them in.

Turkish from Arsenal fan TV apparantly bumped into Draxler on the train while he was visiting London and asked him about coming to Arsenal. He said that he spoke to Wenger and asked if he would pay the money. I know the pictures of Draxler are click bate, but it isn't a coincidence that he is really good friends with Kolasinac and Mustafi and we know he is close to Özil.

So surely buying Draxler increases your chances of Özil staying and replaces a hole that Alexis leaves. It means you can then concentrate on strengthening the defence and not spending another £60 million on a replacement for Özil.
Is Draxler available though?

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

I agree, I think Lemar is still first choice for the left but Draxler (maybe a loan) could well be the back up option. You dont let a player like Alexis go and not replace him, and Malcom is clearly for the right.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
From the video at the game in London where Draxler was interviewed with Koa and Musti it was rather clear that there's no smoke currently at all.
If Draxler is a target at all currently, he's definetely a backup option.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Isn't it just that, a coincidence? Lacazette and Griezmann being friends doesn't mean anything, they're just friends. As much as we speculate that footballers being friends influences a transfer, in reality it's probably the very least influential factor.

In terms of convincing Özil to stay, I suspect that he's mature enough to not be swayed just because his mate has come. If he stays, it'll be because he's happy to stay in London, happy with the terms of the contract and happy with the club's vision.

I agree that I'd rather Özil stays than spend 60m on a replacement - however much I'd love to see Fekir here - because there are other areas of the team that need attention. If we can get Özil to stay, bring in two good wide players and try to do something about the defence, then overall we should be better off as a team.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom