• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Malcom

samshere

Why so serieuse?
The logical thing to do would be to buy him now and loan him back to them. And keep Sanchez till the end of his contract. We dont need the 20m or whatever's being offered for him.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
In all seriousness I’m excited for this signing, but genuinely amazed at how many on here turn up a guy like Mahrez for a kid they’ve never even watched before.
because maybe they know Mahrez and they know he is not good enough.

GOONER1991

Established Member
Wouldn't be surprised if Arsenal are selling Malcom as an Alexis replacement, in order to strengthen their bargaining position for other targets.

If we are seen to already have our replacement, it means that clubs won't view us as desperate to get someone else in. I write this with Lemar and Monaco in mind.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wouldn't be surprised if Arsenal are selling Malcom as an Alexis replacement, in order to strengthen their bargaining position for other targets.

If we are seen to already have our replacement, it means that clubs won't view us as desperate to get someone else in. I write this with Lemar and Monaco in mind.
We'll have to get another attacker because Walcott is gone too we'll be short

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Starting for Bordeaux tonight, kick off at 7pm GMT.

GOONER1991

Established Member
What concerns me is that Wenger is traditionally very reluctant to throw new signings straight into the league, as we've seen with Alexis and Lacazette in recent years, and Arshavin a while back.

If we are looking to replace Alexis, we have to get someone who is ready to start next week. I can't see Wenger allowing Malcom to walk into the team - especially if he is a Mislintat signing. This means we will have weeks of Iwobi - Welbeck on the wings, until Wenger deems Malcom ready to start.

With us chasing Top 4 and every point precious, that's very worrying indeed.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

Agreed, if we do get Malcom he will play on the right, therefore not an Alexis replacement. We would still need Lemar or maybe Draxler on loan. I'd still like us to go for Pavon, he can play either side as too can Lemar.

carlito'sway

Established Member
He's certainly not pacy in the prime Walcott sense, but he's got that Cazorla acceleration in tight spaces thing about him due to his small stature. You could argue that's overall more valuable than just straight-line sprint speed. I certainly would.

Reminds me a bit of Robinho from what I've seen. Even if he doesn't turn into a world beater, he's so much fun to watch. The kind of player you tune in for even as a neutral.

He is build like a tank too and is rarely injured, that is an other good thing about him.
I read in the French Media that Arsène spoke to him a few times as well (Malcom is fluent in french). This thing may be really happening.

Top Bottom