• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: Off to the Old Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If we do not let him go this January, we will be sorely testing his professionalism. But also, I want $ity to go eat ****.

Seems to me the best option is to tell him to get on with it until the summer, and stick him in the reserves if he doesnt like it.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Does it matter if he goes to City though? We're not really direct rivals with them, by the time we might improve enough to talk about competing for the league he would have declined.

TheArsenalis

If we do not let him go this January, we will be sorely testing his professionalism. But also, I want $ity to go eat ****.

Seems to me the best option is to tell him to get on with it until the summer, and stick him in the reserves if he doesnt like it.
this is crazy thinking, its not like we are selling him to our rivals. he can go to city. we take what we can get or let him go free. he is under performing.

marting

They may not be direct rivals, but our ambition is to win the league, and the fans won’t be happy until we are back up there so they are a rival. Let him go for free in the summer, maybe a big club abroad will come and snatch him before that..... please....

marting

They may not be direct rivals, but our ambition is to win the league, and the fans won’t be happy until we are back up there so they are a rival. Let him go for free in the summer, maybe a big club abroad will come and snatch him before that..... please....

And let’s not wait til the summer to get his replacement, let’s get him now so he has 6 months to “adjust”. This season is finished for us anyway, let’s not waste 6 months of next season waiting for a player to adjust. Because let’s face it, we won’t do any business until Aug when the World Cup has finished.

TheArsenalis

yeah, they are our rivals, and you dont strengthen your opponents
its laughable call city our rivals, rivals have the same goals to achieve. we and city do not have the same goal. man united and chelsea are city rivals. tottenham and liverpool is ours.

they are going after the with realistic hopes of achieving that. we do not stand a chance. dont fool yourself, not even next season

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
its laughable call city our rivals, rivals have the same goals to achieve. we and city do not have the same goal. man united and chelsea are city rivals. tottenham and liverpool is ours.

they are going after the with realistic hopes of achieving that. we do not stand a chance. dont fool yourself, not even next season
they haven't won the league in three seasons. In ten matches, we have lost only twice to them.

As long as it is still played with a football with 11 v/s 11, I will keep hoping.

TheArsenalis

they haven't won the league in three seasons. In ten matches, we have lost only twice to them.

As long as it is still played with a football with 11 v/s 11, I will keep hoping.
thats just it, were are all hoping. maybe we can Leicester city the title. and even if we did. we still ddnt consider leciester city title challenger the following season.
city aint won the title but you can feeling happening dont you? and i bet that feeling is stronger arsenal chances aint it?
Arsenal can avoid defeat/and beat any team on the planet. as you said as its 11 v 11. but brother the cream will always rise to the top and arsenal are not the cream. and i love my club we are soft and delicate. there is too much hinderance and missing ingredients at this moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom