• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Spanish Football 2017/18

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Nah, even Zidane isn't given that much leniency. The CL is his only chance, otherwise he's gone. At Madrid, either you win things or you leave.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Crazy to think. He just won back-to-back Champions Leagues. Just crazy to think that Real Madrid needs a "rebuild." haha

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Crazy to think. He just one back-to-back Champions Leagues. Just crazy to think that Real Madrid needs a "rebuild." haha
He didn't strength his team didn't buy striker and most of his squad getting old. It only matter of time they get Kane

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Crazy to think. He just one back-to-back Champions Leagues. Just crazy to think that Real Madrid needs a "rebuild." haha

Not so crazy. Teams come and go in cycles. It's probably time this Madrid team had some new faces in it. It should be remembered that they've recruited a lot of young spanish talent and brought through their own, but it's not enough.

They could arguably do with a new GK, CB, CM, CF and wide forward. Though I think Modric/Kroos/Casemiro is still right up there as the best midfield.

They're doing worse than expected to be sure, but it's not like that team could go on doing what it was doing forever. It just needs some freshening up.

Please God let them go for Kane and not Icardi. If they go for Icardi, we're f*cked.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Not so crazy. Teams come and go in cycles. It's probably time this Madrid team had some new faces in it. It should be remembered that they've recruited a lot of young spanish talent and brought through their own, but it's not enough.

They could arguably do with a new GK, CB, CM, CF and wide forward. Though I think Modric/Kroos/Casemiro is still right up there as the best midfield.

They're doing worse than expected to be sure, but it's not like that team could go on doing what it was doing forever. It just needs some freshening up.

Please God let them go for Kane and not Icardi. If they go for Icardi, we're f*cked.

Why would we be ****ed if they go for Icardi?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Gonna watch this too. Been very impressed by Valencia and their coach Marcelino has something about him.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

Back in august this Real team was seen as by far the best team in the world and Barca were the ones who were expected to struggle and go through a rebuild.. So the way this season has turned out has been crazy and back in August I never would have guessed Real would be where they are..

Still in the CL though and cup competitions suits this team better it seems, so they can still 'save' this season.

Top Bottom