• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
After reading last posts on this page:
giphy.gif

I dont want to remember any of this:lol:
This legit made me depressed:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
What a game the last one was 5-1 at the London Stadium vs West Ham still in a good position in the league, also triple captained him on FPL that day as he got a hat-trick. :drool:
I was there. I witnessed him at his best in the flesh. Took my breath away at times. I was sat on my own in the West Ham end as well. Hiding a medium sized boner on the way out was the most difficult and dangerous part.

say yes

forum master baiter
Also I’m gonna miss him because he’s a great player, but he’s also pretty overrated and has never been world class.

Won’t hurt anywhere near as much as losing Fabregas or Van Persie did.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
He had his best personal time of his career at Arsenal, Wenger and Arsenal made him worldclass. He was good for Barcelona, but even Pedro was better at Barca than Sanchez. Now look at Pedro and look at Sanchez. At Udinese you saw his complete potential, but Serie A is a bit easier for me than the PL.

Shame, that we couldn't win a PL title with him, but life goes on. Maybe he will be even better at United/City, we don't know, but he has to show it first.

Last edited:

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
****ing hell you're all reminding me how fantastic he is.

I swear if this club didn't **** around, and we had Sanchez for another 2-3 years, in future we'd all be talking about how he'd get into an Arsenal XI of the PL era. A sensational player - massive productivity, goals against big rivals, goals at crunch moments, goals in cup finals. This little ****er gave us everything and more.

It's why I always laugh when people say that Özil is/has been our best player. Their contributions at the club aren't even close for me.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Yeah, last few seasons have been so depressing.

Could have won the league in 13/14, we signed Alexis Sanchez which made you hope and have then have had 3 awful league campaigns. Hated every season.
Exactly i dont blame either him or Özil tbh. These next 2 windows are key!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well I always think we got Alexis at his prime we won 2 trophies with him. We didn't make the next step and improve the players around him sadly.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I agree as much as I love Özil. Alexis is the better player and the best player we have in our squad.

He's mentally strong and a born winner. It's probably the reason why he wants to join City now and win those trophies in May. As he could easily hold out and get that big pay cheque on July 1st from a new club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom