• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

We’ve been saying that since we signed Özil & Sanchez. I don’t think anyone can trust this board/manager to bring in what this club needs in terms of players.
100%, serious change is needed and quickly or we will sink

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The Kroenke's definitely needs to depart in addition to Wenger, there is no doubt in my mind about that.

Malky

Established Member
One of Alexis best, and most underrated, attributes - he was always available, every week wanting to play 90+mins. The club probably tried to break him but he must be made of steel, he had an incredible fitness record.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Has anything happened that I don’t know about? If City doesn’t bid enough, I don’t see us selling to either Man U or Chelsea. We’d be really improving them in areas where they really need improvement. If he really wants to play for Pep, then we lose him in the summer and he gets to City where he gets a nice pay day, as they didn’t have to pay any transfer fee. At this stage, minus the City bid, it seems better to let him leave on a free than strengthen any other Premiership team.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

One of Alexis best, and most underrated, attributes - he was always available, every week wanting to play 90+mins. The club probably tried to break him but he must be made of steel, he had an incredible fitness record.
Exactly like pros used to be, most of the kids these days are pu55ies!!

ClubLevel

Sanchez will break down though as he has played non-stop between Arsenal & Chile for a few years now and eventually it will catch up with him. I doubt he has as much as two good years left so may as well use him as much as we can and if he breaks down at Man City then oh well.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Has anything happened that I don’t know about? If City doesn’t bid enough, I don’t see us selling to either Man U or Chelsea. We’d be really improving them in areas where they really need improvement. If he really wants to play for Pep, then we lose him in the summer and he gets to City where he gets a nice pay day, as they didn’t have to pay any transfer fee. At this stage, minus the City bid, it seems better to let him leave on a free than strengthen any other Premiership team.

Exactly, if he's going to go Utd we have to get Martial in a deal. If not don't sell, or sell if City come back in with an improved offer. Like you say, why improve another PL team (unless it helps us) especially Utd. City will be head and shoulders above all other PL teams for a few years at least.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
oh well. at least he might give us a lifeline with a europa league. i don't think he's the type to bite on the back like RvP and flirt with worst enemy for an entire summer.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I wonder what the difference is between top players leaving us after years of fighting for top four and players not leaving Man Utd after also 5 years now of fighting for top four. Money?

ClubLevel

I wonder what the difference is between top players leaving us after years of fighting for top four and players not leaving Man Utd after also 5 years now of fighting for top four. Money?

Money & Ambition. Fair enough United are not there at the moment but at least you can see they are trying by making signings. That and the brand that they are still a giant in the game.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Ambition. Could be one of the reasons why so many of our stars don’t extend also, they just get fed up of all the bollocks.

Imagine if you’re Sanchez and you’re getting mugged off by that **** El ****y on twitter for not making the WC.

The club is pathetic.
El Nenny mugging off Sanchez for not making it to WC would be the best thing he's done since coming here tbf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom