• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's January 2018 Transfer Targets (Sven the money)

How do you rate the January window?

• 5/10 or less (fail)

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • 6/10

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • 7/10

Votes: 17 21.5%
  • 8/10

Votes: 39 49.4%
  • 9/10

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • 10/10

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not if they get relegated. We have an advantage as he's an Arsenal fan, so if we want him, I think he's ours.
Oh didn't know he Arsenal fan too many German seem rate him highly I'm sure Sven would recommend him

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Can we all just take a collective sigh of relief that Arda Turan has gone to Basaksehir on loan? No chance of him coming here! (For now)
I found it so weird that Barca signed him. He was really good at Atletico, but he was an out and out Atletico/Simeone player - a grafter, hard working, efficient player. Nothing about him made me think "Barcelona player".

Linson

Still no solid links yet boys? This is actually getting worrying. I already consider us to be down to bare bones..

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Still no solid links yet boys? This is actually getting worrying. I already consider us to be down to bare bones..
Only Malcom we been seriously linked with to replace Alexis and we interested to sign Evans

BobP

Memri Fan
I found it so weird that Barca signed him. He was really good at Atletico, but he was an out and out Atletico/Simeone player - a grafter, hard working, efficient player. Nothing about him made me think "Barcelona player".

The opposite in fact, Turan was a lazy **** under Simeone, disliking both training and the cautious playing style of Atletico under Simeone.

Linson

I made a whole thread about the importance of this January window and got mercilessly shot down...

We're down to bare bones as it is but we're not only losing players, we're losing appeal as a club and ground in the premier league.

No one genuinely sees us as competitors for the league anymore, let alone top four.

If we look at potential losses and the perma-injured, we are in desperate need of fresh, high quality recruits. As I mentioned before, signing Aubameyang and Draxler (for outgoing Özil and Sanchez), both of whom were/are incredibly available, would be a massive sign of intent and make us look ambitious again and maybe help attract others to the club.

As it stands we're looking at having Welbeck and iwobi as first choice wingers. Disgraceful mismanagement.

Relic

Balague A.K.A. Bullshitter, has said Arsenal has a "Big name player" lined up to replace Alexis and it's not a kid....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom