• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vibra

Established Member
I totally understood his desire to move to a club like City or PSG at this stage of his career but Manchester ****ing united? Turns out he is just another mercenary.

I guess a chance to get that China money without having to move all the way to China would be tempting for a lot of top players though

HBL

Established Member
And it means we have to watch Welbeck/Iwobi attempt to play football again today. Whilst one of them is still refusing to sign a contract. Sell Welebck, loan Iwobi and bring in some half decent players.

Nelson/Nkhetiah would have more of an impact from the bench than either of those two anyway.

Mkhitaryan is a good player but he doesn’t suit us at all. We need a direct winger that scores goals to replace Alexis. Mkhi is more suited to a counter attacking team.

Linson

Wait did people actually rather want Sanchez to go to City than United?

Doubt I will watch Arsenal again if we get Mhiki in return.
I'd rather he goes to city than united... The flack from Mourinho alone wouldn't be worth it and we're now likely to compete with united than city! Why is that weird?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Can’t make my mind up if I would like Mkhitaryan in the deal or not. On the one hand he has been **** since he got there but on the other hand do I want Welbeck it Iwobi starting in 4-2-3-1. Did he play on the left at Dortmund?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Can’t make my mind up if I would like Mkhitaryan in the deal or not. On the one hand he has been **** since he got there but on the other hand do I want Welbeck it Iwobi starting in 4-2-3-1. Did he play on the left at Dortmund?
Mkhi was Dortmund best player before his move to utd he more suited our football than utd but he off form and his wages is problem too

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Just read about the real reason why we sold Alexis.

"As an animal rights activist, Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey demanded Alexis Sanchez was sold because of his tendency to molest his two dogs Atom and Humber. Aaron Ramsey wanted guarantees that the Chilean striker would be sold before he would open negotiations about signing a new contract"

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Gotta admit the whole thing about Alexis wanting to leave us for bigger trophies and because he was ambitious is starting to look a bit off now, United apparently offering him 400,000 a week while not really looking capable of competing with City on the pitch in the near future.
United will be the closest to challenging them and will give him a run in the CL next season.

Part of me also thinks Alexis has a huge ego and if he goes to City and they win the league he won't be viewed as having contributed whereas at United he will be the main man and could push them onto challenge, catch and over take City.

arsmile

Established Member
i'd still absolutely take miki in a deal

I don't trust us to sign any replacement otherwise.

he would be better than iwob or Welbeck in those positions

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

United will be the closest to challenging them and will give him a run in the CL next season.

Part of me also thinks Alexis has a huge ego and if he goes to City and they win the league he won't be viewed as having contributed whereas at United he will be the main man and could push them onto challenge, catch and over take City.

Alexis alone won't be enough to overtake City, City are a machine while United still have problems that the Alexis signing won't fix that. For me City will have to **** up majorly to not win the league again next season.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
i'd still absolutely take miki in a deal

I don't trust us to sign any replacement otherwise.

he would be better than iwob or Welbeck in those positions

I wouldn’t take him if there’s no other player coming in. You sign Malcom and then take Mkhitaryan. That strengthens the team/squad a bit. Taking Mkhitaryan and then saying **** it to signing anyone else is a loser move.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

This club is so so bad I’m numb lol
I think all this chaos + World Cup year means AW is definitely staying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom