• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL I Bournemouth v Arsenal I 14/1/18 I 1.30pm GMT | Sky Sports

How bald is Pep?

• Really bald

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Bald

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Did he ever have hair?

Votes: 31 56.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vjeko-3008

People, have AFC hit the rock bottom? we lost to crystal palace, draw with Bournemouth, stringed several bad performances last season but you could sense that change is due (altough little too late), but this time don't see how can we turn anything around very soon :(

Malky

Established Member
Missed the game because I spent the afternoon in A&E getting part of my finger stitched back together, and from what I've been reading - A&E sounds more enjoyable.

What a huge ****ing mess this clubs in. It's going to take alot more than signing Malcom to fix this.

TheArsenalis

People, have AFC hit the rock bottom? we lost to crystal palace, draw with Bournemouth, stringed several bad performances last season but you could sense that change is due (altough little too late), but this time don't see how can we turn anything around very soon :(
it can and will likely get worse.

hyruga2

Leave Theo alone!!!
It is not just the football club and management that are at fault.

Even this arsenal forum is also at fault. There's a faulty system and old accounts can't login. Mods lock threads that are critical of Arsenal without valid reasons.

TheArsenalis

Missed the game because I spent the afternoon in A&E getting part of my finger stitched back together, and from what I've been reading - A&E sounds more enjoyable.

What a huge ****ing mess this clubs in. It's going to take alot more than signing Malcom to fix this.
is this new or a 10 year echo? we knew we are in mess since the cesc nasri.

arsmile

Established Member
glad Liverpool got that result after this- for 2 reasons

-obviously it protects the legacy of a team I am actually invested in
-it puts the final nail in any hopes of top 4 for us this season- which could have otherwise hung over us. Can't hide from that now...maybe means we'll take Europa seriously....

Marmaduke

-it puts the final nail in any hopes of top 4 for us this season- which could have otherwise hung over us. Can't hide from that now...maybe means we'll take Europa seriously....

We sound like Bolsheviks here, everyone wants the system to come down crashing in fire and blood. No smooth transition for Arsenal!

Malky

Established Member
is this new or a 10 year echo? we knew we are in mess since the cesc nasri.
With the previous mess, before we signed Özil and Alexis, I gave the benefit of the doubt because of the financial situation - lack of funds due to the stadium debt. Now the club don't have that excuse to hide behind, this is just pure incompetence from top to bottom that's put us in the mess we're in.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
glad Liverpool got that result after this- for 2 reasons

-obviously it protects the legacy of a team I am actually invested in
Great day to be an Arsenal fan! o_O

Sudders

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse the missus senses my frustration after the game and asks if we lost to Bournemouth?

"Yes" I replied, which she didn't hear so asked me again.

"YES" I replied louder and grumpier...

"What, they're in the premiership?"

"YES" was the response even grumpier...

"Don't shout at me" she says, "I don't know, it could have been the FA cup!"

I had to take a deep breath and laugh to answer, "no it couldn't, we got knocked out by Nottingham forest"

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse the missus senses my frustration after the game and asks if we lost to Bournemouth?

I had to take a deep breath and laugh to answer, "no it couldn't, we got knocked out by Nottingham forest"
Get rid

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude

POTW

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom