• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL I Bournemouth v Arsenal I 14/1/18 I 1.30pm GMT | Sky Sports

How bald is Pep?

• Really bald

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Bald

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Did he ever have hair?

Votes: 31 56.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toast

Established Member

tenor.gif

Didn't even say 'bounce back' once. Very disappointing.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

When I began to watch Arsenal which was like last season I thought it was one of the rare football teams with the best attack in the world and also with an average defence.

Now the defence has improved hugely from that time, it still needs improving though. I also like midfield now, Wilshere and Granit are having a very good partnership while the attack is one of the worse from the time I have begun watching Arsenal.

I was impressed only with midfield yesterday. Bournemouth were also playing the most terrible football, you know just like those amateur football teams from your neighbourhood.

Maybe Wenger should reconsider his tactics.

Last edited:

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
The really sad thing here is that I put money on both teams scoring and was tempted to put money on a Bournemouth win but I decided not to.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
What really irked me Yesterday was how the players celebrated Bellerin's soft AF goal!!! They were going mad as if we had just won a trophy. Weak mentality these lads. We completely eased off after that. Pathetic. No motoivation. And that can only be pinned on one man.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
What really irked me Yesterday was how the players celebrated Bellerin's soft AF goal!!! They were going mad as if we had just won a trophy. Weak mentality these lads. We completely eased off after that. Pathetic. No motoivation. And that can only be pinned on one man.
You know, for a long time I've said we are at our most vulnerable when we go one up. We often take our foot off the pedal.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Terrible result, more mistakes from the lads. Cech in no mans land from that cross. 4 players drifting over the Bournmouth winger. SMH.

The quality of our players is dropping. Take Xhaka, Laca and Mustafi out of that side and the rest of our team are cheaper than Bournmouth.

We need investment. In fact a whole reboot.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Terrible result, more mistakes from the lads. Cech in no mans land from that cross. 4 players drifting over the Bournmouth winger. SMH.

The quality of our players is dropping. Take Xhaka, Laca and Mustafi out of that side and the rest of our team are cheaper than Bournmouth.

I missed the goal and when I saw the replay my jaw dropped at that. That was worse than Sunday League....

MagicalRozza

I don't know whether it was good or bad they showed the Pool City game right after ours. On one hand it sort of washed away that ****e football I have just experienced on the other hand it filled me with jelaousy. In their game you couldn't tell who was the league leader in our who was the relegation fodder. Also watching the Ox having a MotM performance did not excactly convince any other players to extend their contracts here.

billyf

That was one of the most talentless lineups that Wengers has ever set up on a pitch. Things have gone beyond sad, imo. I hope some players arrive soon or someone from the administration takes action. That was embarassing, really.

Wryer

Sometimes Bellerin looks as though he has never played football when the ball is dead set on his feet.

You know the Sunday leisure game fella who is extremely fast but actually has rarely played football?

I'm not trying to be sarcastic. He honestly looked hopeless every time a ball is played dead to his feet. So clumsy and so hesitant.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

we need defensive drills intense drills

hyruga2

Leave Theo alone!!!
First goal would not have happened if arsenal did not allow free crossing.

Again, the defenders don't want to concede a corner and be blamed. They rather the ball cross in. That's none of theus business even if the ball went in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom