• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL I Bournemouth v Arsenal I 14/1/18 I 1.30pm GMT | Sky Sports

How bald is Pep?

• Really bald

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Bald

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Did he ever have hair?

Votes: 31 56.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TriniGunner

i know i am repeating myself here, but, petr chech is one of the most puzzling signings we have made, we bought him when he had started to decline and lost his place at chelsea only for him to continue his decline here with us.... pathetic

As a GK coach I never wanted him here. We should have stuck with Ospina and a better GK coach.

Marmaduke

Pundits on my stream made an interesting comment about Cech coming out for that one goal. I Don't think he trusts our defense and I don't blame him.

Belerin, Mustafi, Holding, Chambers, and AMN..... hardly any experience there. We will continue to ship goals by the bucketloads with such an inexperienced side.

***Lets stop the BS scapegoating on Cech. The outfield players have been playing absolutely awful football. No GK is going to change that period.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Pundits on my stream made an interesting comment about Cech coming out for that one goal. I Don't think he trusts our defense and I don't blame him.

Belerin, Mustafi, Holding, Chambers, and AMN..... hardly any experience there. We will continue to ship goals by the bucketloads with such an inexperienced side.

***Lets stop the BS scapegoating on Cech. The outfield players have been playing absolutely awful football. No GK is going to change that period.
Also heard that and thought it was very true.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
i know i am repeating myself here, but, petr chech is one of the most puzzling signings we have made, we bought him when he had started to decline and lost his place at chelsea only for him to continue his decline here with us.... pathetic

I guess he felt Cech was still better than anything he'd managed to put in goal since Jens Lehman.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Wenger has sacrificed so much for this club his life, his pride, he even lost his wife due to over committing. But Damn was it really worth it Man you must of had doubts whether you could take this club forward.
I thought he lost his wife because he was having an affair with a French rapper. Maybe that's more the reason why everything has gone wrong on the pitch. Dunno, might be wrong.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
What;s funny is I didn't even get upset when we lost - I went about my day as if whatever we lost - it's no longer a shock to my system as it's become expected - we played garbage and didn't even create anything and we got a soft goal. Bournemouth looked more dangerous then us even though they barely had possession. Ill continue to watch us as I will always love Arsenal but I no longer get upset - I am not saying I support other teams but I prefer watching the other "big"teams play now as it is more entertaining for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom