• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBL

Established Member
Where does this myth come from?

He literally starts every game. Been superb this season.

Played 917 minutes in the premier league this season. That doesn’t sound like starting every game to me, the majority of his goals have come from the bench as well.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
There’s nothing in the Martial links. All I’ve seen is ‘Wenger likes him’. Nothing on whether Mourinho or Utd would consider it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There’s nothing in the Martial links. All I’ve seen is ‘Wenger likes him’. Nothing on whether Mourinho or Utd would consider it.
it's weak link i'm still sure we'll take 35M and replace Alexis with Auba and Malcom this is the best outcome for us.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Our club is at an all time low.

We need to bring this out and start again.

director-barry-sonnenfeld-didn-work-tommy-lee-jones.jpg

AmberHawk

We been dealing with Raiola i'm sure he'll ask about 300K and 50M agent fee. he is c**t.
I feel like we could match his 140k a week especially if we get rid of Walcott. However if he is happy sitting on the united bench and think we are to low for him. Seriously hes playing fotball ambition is very low and that says alot.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Mkhitaryan needed his sister to move to Manchester just to help him settle, stay away from this beta.

Include Martial or no deal.

TheLawOfDiQ

If Wenger has any dignity left in him, he should force Sanchez to stay and throw him in the reserves. **** 35m, whats the point of even existing as a club when we're thinking like this.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If Wenger has any dignity left in him, he should force Sanchez to stay and throw him in the reserves. **** 35m, whats the point of even existing as a club when we're thinking like this.

It's selling a player to another team. While not ideal it happens. Tevez went from Utd to City, Torres from Liverpool to Chelsea, Mata from Chelsea to Utd. I can't help but feel there's a little bit of an overreaction. He was leaving to go to a rival in six months anyway. Move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom