• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Well I guess this humiliation is reaching terminal velocity. Just sell him to whoever will pay us the most money and do not accept any players in exchange.

Take the money, ignore what a sh*tshow this all is, and go spend it on players we want.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I'm in Chile right now, disappointed his family has already traveled to the UK.

Was going to hang the Good Boys banner in front of their house.

Anything to keep Mikhi's belly away from our club.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Love how he privately told Wenger he wants to "win the Champions League" but is willing to go to United or Chelsea. Clearly all about getting one last big paycheck.

blaze_of_glory

It also means we wont get that fat bastard from United in return. Win win.

Although I think Alexis and Mourinho would end up falling out - one wants to attack and press constantly, the other wants to park the bus and defend.
Seems like Alexis falls out with a lot of people tbh.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Wasn't the rumour that Messi called Alexis **** and bullied him lol..

0019990011.jpg

Then Sanchez became the bully.

dbig

Truth be told, fell out of love with him a long while ago when he started playing for himself. Still, our best player in terms of contribution, and selling him to PL rivals would just suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom