• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Sorry, but actually, it's all about leaving Arsenal. No top player deserves to be playing for this team anymore, at least while Wenger is still here.

He's leaving Arsenal no matter which club gets him. But he discarded his "dream" of playing for Pep and winning big trophies in a system in which creative attacking players thrive and decided on a lesser team that plays a system in which creative players are reigned in when United came along with a bigger paycheck. And he could throw them over at the last minute as well if Chelsea outbids them. So obviously that's about the money.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
0019990011.jpg

Then Sanchez became the bully.
hahaha this photo makes me laugh

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Selling him to Chelsea would be the least damaging and embarrassing. Would be a good FU to the Man-boy clubs too.

grim_tales1

Selling him to Chelsea would be the least damaging and embarrassing. Would be a good FU to the Man-boy clubs too.

I never thought I'd hear that.
I've kinda accepted he's gone, the only thing is which club hurts us most.
He's been a great player for us :(

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Gonna have to abandon social media for a while when this is announced. We are going to be an even bigger laughing stock than we are right now. Not only are we selling our best player to Manure again, we're also selling to Jose fvcking Mourinho. Don't know about you guys but I feel fvcked up about it.

grim_tales1

Truth be told, fell out of love with him a long while ago when he started playing for himself. Still, our best player in terms of contribution, and selling him to PL rivals would just suck.

BIB: Agree, maybe sometimes he was an asshole, but he was OUR asshole damnit :( Our best player and I'll miss him. Amazing player

It would be hard to take if we do sell Sanchez to United.. I honestly feel that as much as people say that Sanchez has the upper hand, I believe we are controlling where he goes to.. If we didn't have any say and the reports were true he would have signed for united by now as they have offered him a higher signing on fee and wages.We are basically trying to auction him off to the highest bidder.

Clubs know that Sanchez can be persuaded with money.. City was dead set to sign him until the big wages united has offered.. None of them are willing to take the chance of letting Sanchez run down his contract as there will be even more teams after him and due to competition he could demand more wages..

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Sanchez is smart trying to get the move in January. It's guaranteed income and future sorted. Özil runs the risk as does Wilshere.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

He's leaving Arsenal no matter which club gets him. But he discarded his "dream" of playing for Pep and winning big trophies in a system in which creative attacking players thrive and decided on a lesser team that plays a system in which creative players are reigned in when United came along with a bigger paycheck. And he could throw them over at the last minute as well if Chelsea outbids them. So obviously that's about the money.
I'm sorry but Man City are a lesser team than United. And it's very short sighted to say he won't win big trophies with United when they are the most successful team in the Premier League era and have a major manager who wins trophies. Just because they may not win it this season doesn't mean in the next four years they won't.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Gonna have to abandon social media for a while when this is announced. We are going to be an even bigger laughing stock than we are right now. Not only are we selling our best player to Manure again, we're also selling to Jose fvcking Mourinho. Don't know about you guys but I feel fvcked up about it.
I've already gone off various social media platforms in the run up to this rubbish.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

You can't really blame Alexis.

Everyone is talking about he's chasing money etc. That's bullsh*t.

I only just had a look at the league table, we're 11 points behind Man Utd who are second. No chance we're getting the bare minimum of top 4.

Our best hope of CL is the Europa League and that's not a certain.

That's ****ing disgraceful. Wenger should be sacked mid season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom