• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
You can't really blame Alexis.

Everyone is talking about he's chasing money etc. That's bullsh*t.

I only just had a look at the league table, we're 11 points behind Man Utd who are second. No chance we're getting the bare minimum of top 4.

Our best hope of CL is the Europa League and that's not a certain.

That's ****ing disgraceful. Wenger should be sacked mid season.

This exactly.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
You can't really blame Alexis.

Everyone is talking about he's chasing money etc. That's bullsh*t.

I only just had a look at the league table, we're 11 points behind Man Utd who are second. No chance we're getting the bare minimum of top 4.

Our best hope of CL is the Europa League and that's not a certain.

That's ****ing disgraceful. Wenger should be sacked mid season.
Although we've come back from worse deficits, I tend to agree. This time is different and AS7 knows it better than we do.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I just don't get why Wenger bent over and let Fergie fvck his arse for JVP and now he is going to let Mourinho stick it in too? WTF is wrong with Wenger? That once sore loser has turned into the league's little b!tch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom