• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Malcom

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
@celestis I think he could be an exceptio

I think movement is a hard thing to judge. Players react to what they see, particularly strikers. I don't think he's lazy and I do think he knows what he likes to see in front of him. We don't really attack with any sort of structure, and it appears very streaky and off the cuff at the best of times. I don't think that helps, especially as he's not an Alexis type that can make the best of weird positions and situations. I'm convinced there's a much more productive player in there, even if it's not a world class one.
I've seen him try to make lots of runs between the defense during games but what happens? Nobody tries to make the pass.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
That's no good...
How is a 20 year old rejecting our contract hahaha. I thought the situation was that he was itching to come but Bordeaux wanted him until summer. Looks like we are very far from signing him.

Mid January looked very promising but I had a feeling this would happen. We could still sign the players we wanted but it looks like it will be a battle for different reasons.

Arsenal don't like battles. We like when the club wants to sell, the player wants to leave, it is a one horse race, and we get at least one month of penny pinching to get the deal over the line.

So many examples like this, e.g. Higuain. The guy wanted to come, Madrid wanted to sell. But we needed that one moth of penny pinching and let Napoli blow us out the water like we're a small club and they're bluddy Real Madrid or something. He was amazing for them, and they sold for £90m. (we would have probably sold for £55m if he forced a move lol).

It always happens with high profile signings, we sometimes take years pondering e.g. Hazard, Gotze and I wont even mention the Suarez ordeal.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
How is a 20 year old rejecting our contract hahaha. I thought the situation was that he was itching to come but Bordeaux wanted him until summer. Looks like we are very far from signing him.

Mid January looked very promising but I had a feeling this would happen. We could still sign the players we wanted but it looks like it will be a battle for different reasons.

Arsenal don't like battles. We like when the club wants to sell, the player wants to leave, it is a one horse race, and we get at least one month of penny pinching to get the deal over the line.

So many examples like this, e.g. Higuain. The guy wanted to come, Madrid wanted to sell. But we needed that one moth of penny pinching and let Napoli blow us out the water like we're a small club and they're bluddy Real Madrid or something. He was amazing for them, and they sold for £90m. (we would have probably sold for £55m if he forced a move lol).

It always happens with high profile signings, we sometimes take years pondering e.g. Hazard, Gotze and I wont even mention the Suarez ordeal.

I think it’s a **** article to be honest. Le10sport did a story yesterday saying he rejected our offer and they seem to have taken the info from that.

Le10sport are garbage.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Yh but either way we are facing stumbling blocks. The rumoured fees for him and Auba are very reasonable considering our club is on the brink of melt down and we are losing our best player and maybe our second best. its the jan window too.

Malcom Auba Mkhitaryan for £120m net sorts out or whole attack. We can sell Laca/Giroud in summer depending on how they fare with these players coming in.

Dont have to buy all three but we need 2 right now, so fed up of Iwobi and Welbz

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Maybe his agent want high wages for his player. This deal will take long it seem and it's getting more difficult

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Mike-Ehrmantraut-Shakes-His-Head-Breaking-Bad.gif

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Although Malcom is a bright talent, he's still raw & inconsistent.

Not fussed about missing out Malcom, I'd be gutted if miss out on Mkhi or PEA.

Top Bottom