• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan

Would you be happy with Mkhitaryan joining Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmaduke

I just want a player. I don't care about the money.

Like mentioned before, if we get straight cash for Sanchez it doesn't mean its magically allotted to buy a player. Arsenal does not work like that, ever. We are much too rational to simply spend a bonus on a crazy night out.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We probably want that money to cover for agent fees and Mkhi's incentives in his contract.

Be agreed tonight I guess.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
How ever this ends, we win. We shouldnt be getting ANYthing for a player who wants to leave and has his contract expiring
But players ARE still going for huge fees despite having next to no time left on their contracts. That's the age we're in now.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

M75150902_pl

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
He may have once been a somewhat good player, I understand that but when we are losing our best player who is light years ahead of the player in question, it's just unacceptable
Its seems to me that since we've been linked to him a lot of people are getting their panties wet and getting over hyped about this dude just because he's likely to join, he's mediocre and it's mediocre mentality
people are trying to force positives about this deal and I also understand that to some extent but if we want to be great again we need to cut **** like this out of our repertoire, we will be here next year going around in circles again and again and again and I don't want that, I want Wenger to be ruthless and change his tactics for once, you never know, it might work, in the mean time the way it looks we are on course for our worst ever season under Wenger, I know, lets just give our best player to a direct rival
You see where I'm coming from? who cares about losing money if we don't sell him now? do whats better for the club and money is no issue in this matter, it won't effect anyone or anything as we are rich as hell.

Alexis will be gone for free in five months anyway. I don't care if he's Diego Frickin' Maradona. He's of absolutely no value to Arsenal now except as an asset to acquire a player or cash. So what's the point of keeping him? In fact, if it's true the other players want him out and he's causing discord in the dressing room, he's become a negative to the team. So no, I don't see where you're coming from. Last summer I was as adamant as anyone that Arsenal should keep him and let him walk if need be. I thought he would be professional and give everything for the club once the transfer deadline was passed. But I was wrong. They need to get him out the door.

And Mkhitaryan is a much better player than you think he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom