• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason City pulled out from the Sanchez deal is because they currently sit top of the league and are miles better than anyone else.. They are having a season of their lifes. If for instance United were in city's position now sitting pretty top of the league you lot will be going out to get Sanchez and will definitely be bending over to him and his agent so don't give the bs about how city are finally changing their policy..
1. That is not the reason at all, it's purely financial.
2. It's not bs.
3. It's been happening the last 3-4 years, so it's hardly 'finally'.

4. Don't blame us for your inability to compete.

Well we can, just not with as many players as they do. Of course I won’t blame the club for failing to match a 500kpw offer though, that’s insane. Pogba is the highest paid player in the league at about 300k and Hazard is about to renew on about the same. We can afford that, reports say that’s what we want to offer to Özil.

Going forward we should take a leaf out of City’s book, KDB and Sterling’s new contracts are said to be around 300kpw and 250kpw respectively but heavily incentivised. Gives some motivation and most importantly nobody ‘breaks’ the wage structure.
Someone gets it.

Plutarch

If this happens I'm fine with it, and I'm still pleased we didn't sell him to Man City last summer because F••• Man City and their filthy oil money. But now, getting a good player in is better than getting nothing this summer, when Alexis walks on a free. It's not like he was going to do anything good for us for the rest of the season.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Almost forgot just how annoying the Manu fanbase can be, imagine if they actually start winning stuff again, ugh..

As long as we are not competing, I'm happy for City to keep besting them and making them look foolish, would be even better when their ridiculous money excuse goes out the window too..

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I know we're all bitter about losing another star player to a direct rival but some on here are acting like he's not going to be such a big miss due to all those 'misplaced passes'

We're losing one of the most potent attackers in world football.

Really hope we get to see Thauvin again in the Premier League, he's improved his game so much. Up there as one of the best players in Ligue 1 atm.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Coutinho racked up those goals in about 3 games. All the rest he was rubbish in. And just because Alexis wasn't fortunate enough to pad out his stats, he hasn't been trying? :lol: Most people here know there's one thing you can't accuse him of, and that's not trying. But 345+45-6x 4= blahhh not trying. Tremendous road man logic.
Scored/assisted in ten games actually. You make it too easy for me, think you gotta start looking at these stats sites. Too easy to destroy you otherwise.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Is Alexis going to celebrate when he scores against Arsenal? He seems like the type who would.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
That wont hurts. It's what the United fans will do after he does that will actually hurt.
Get ready for every other clubs' fans to sing "Alexis Sanchez, he would've scored that" whenever someone misses a chance.
I expect him to get in the faces of anyone who he knows didn't like him. I'd applaud his actions.
Looking forward to seeing him square up to Wenger, in that case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom