• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Malcom

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We beat top clubs to sign Walcott, Ox and Ramsey when they were prospects. They might not developed under Wenger as well as we hoped for though.

I think it's one thing buying a young player in England. I think it's totally different acquiring someone like Sane or Jesus at a young age. As Chelsea showed with Hazard. If they develop into a game changer and help you win things, they can end up staying for a long time.

Arsenal need to really think about what they are doing for the future. We can't just keep steadying the ship. Auba and Mhiki will fill a void left by Alexis, but we need that top young attacking prospect who can actually score goals and assist. Malcolm is carrying Bordeaux, and Bailey is ripping it up in Germany.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I think it's one thing buying a young player in England. I think it's totally different acquiring someone like Sane or Jesus at a young age. As Chelsea showed with Hazard. If they develop into a game changer and help you win things, they can end up staying for a long time.

Arsenal need to really think about what they are doing for the future. We can't just keep steadying the ship. Auba and Mhiki will fill a void left by Alexis, but we need that top young attacking prospect who can actually score goals and assist.

Eddie & Nelson?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Wonder if we’ll even go back in for him in the summer? We never went back for Lemar.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Typical, Auba and Malcom would have been brilliant. That’s how I knew it wasn’t going to happen.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
I pray Mislintant fixes our dilly dallying.

isn't that the Barca guy's job? Getting the deal over the line after Sven identified the guy and indicated us how strongly we should push or the urgency of the deal?

Anyone know how Huss Fahmy's role plays into all this? Is he handling the negotiations with clubs for incoming transfers as well?

Malky

Established Member
****ing midget anyway!!!

Seriously though, I seen reports that this deal was depending on the sale of Theo, we sell Theo and it's unlikely to happen anyway. :lol:

Spend the £40M+ on a DM or CB now.
Fabinho? :drool:

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Only had 10 appearances in Ligue 1 in 2 seasons prior to joining Arsenal for only £2m
Cant remember what one but think he just had starred at one of the junior international tournaments... Just like Cesc & Vela back in the day.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
lol, and this is why you were in my ignore list.

Struggled to get matches with Auxerre. Following the sale of the player, vice-president Gérard Bourgoin declared that, "We have always kept the young players which our coach wanted to use, but Diaby did not play, so this was a strategic sale for us.".

Hardly compares to Nasri whom was not only an automatic starter but one of the best players in the league at the time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom