• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Malcom

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Bailey is the one I think. And I know nothing about any of them except for what I heard for 10 seconds on a podcast. So I know my stuff.

Bailey reminds me of Sane with his electric pace. Malcom is a bit like Alexis with his creativity and eye for the spectacular. Lemar is different, I don't know who to compare Lemar to. He's less of a pure winger than the others and more of an attacking midfielder. His technique is off the charts.

senna

Nasri Yes, no one had heard of Diaby when we signed him.

We beat Chelsea to Diaby - back at the time when players wanted to play under Wenger.. Nasri - no one else wanted him when we signed him tho he did have more of a reputation as a prospect.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
We beat Chelsea to Diaby - back at the time when players wanted to play under Wenger.. Nasri - no one else wanted him when we signed him tho he did have more of a reputation as a prospect.

Certainly a higher reputation. Nasri was voted young player of the year, voted his team's player of the year (ahead of Ribery), in the Ligue 1 team of the year and lead the league in assists. Whilst Diaby didnt manage more than 5 league matches a season.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Remember when Chelsea used to just follow our scouts around Europe and hijack every deal?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

You always have to take it too far don’t you?
giphy.gif

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
The Malcom thread is locked, so I guess I'll put this here. It seems Malcom gave an interview in which he said he wanted to move in January and indicated he will be looking to move in the summer.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/arsenal-Sp**s-target-malcom-reveals-11968472

Stannis

I personally really like Leon Bailey but I can only see that happening if he wants us.

For those who have watched them who suits us more, Malcom or Pavon?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom