• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL I Arsenal v Crystal Palace I 20/1/18 I 3pm GMT

Who will be our next shirt sponsor?

• Umbro

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • We won't attract one

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Asda's own

Votes: 22 48.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Think a lot of the players were doing great today.

Got off to a good start after Mustafi saved us from conceding an early goal with a nice header. From there on we were really good.

Bellerin might not have succeeded with everything but his wide presence is so important, and then I don't care if that means Zaha gets a bit of space, we should have people covering that.

Elneny was quite decent as well. Wasn't a fan of him starting, but he did nice in recycling possesion and covering when Xhaka went forward, which Xhaka did nicely in this one.

Wilshere and Özil were on a different level. Top class.

Iwobi looked to be gaining some momentum at times, still got some rough edges though. Promising signs though.

Laca is throwing some minor tantrums when he doesn't get the ball he wants but nothing major I find. His goal was nice, and he had another nice effort, but he needs to be found more and get more out of it. Not writing him off thoug, of course.

The subs were not too impressive today but can funny enough be hard to catch the groove when the starters are performing like they were in first half. Second half was a bit more dull.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Not calm, provocative, it seems to be the nature of south africans.
giphy.gif

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
That first half was something else. The intensity obviously dropped after the break, but hope we see more of this from now on.

Reminded me of the United home game a few years back.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Winning a game in the first 22 mins is most definitely a throwback to the days of the invincibles.

<sarcasm>So....was Sanchez the problem all the long? :lol:</sarcasm>

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I liked how we scored four different types of goals. A classy team goal, a couple pinball type "get in there" types and a set piece which was horribly defended.
Goal for Lacazette is brilliant and Özil... words are not good enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom